Register

Alternative to craigslist personals replacement

1. rouye
    If you are seeking for craigslist replacement online and do not know which one is the good one, visit craigslsitdatingsites.com and threesomedatingsites.biz. You can view the list and find your needs.
  2. Anc_rock
    Anc_rock
    we see this hasn't taken off, thats a bummer..
  3. Xmark69
    Xmark69
    doublelist.com is out there but seems to be more fakes than real ads. Boy that does sound like Craigslist. There is a new one out there not available called Plentylist.
  4. BiDad4KansasFun
    BiDad4KansasFun
    Doublelist.com is working for me, they don't have as many local sites as craigslist did, doesn't seem to be anymore spam of fakes than craigslist.
  5. Delco_Boy
    Delco_Boy
    The problem is...the replacement sites are not free...credit cards leave a paper trail right to home!
  6. Kevinc140
    Kevinc140
    Doublelist.com is the replacement. FREE.
  7. Delco_Boy
    Delco_Boy
    Can't seem to get into doublelist.com. It is secure!
  8. bw299
    bw299
    Adds are starting to show up in the "Community" section of CL. Just click on "Community" and scour through the adds.
  9. mkb8788
    mkb8788
    I just want a single woman to join my husband and I just casual sex fun stuff nothing wierd been searching for a place to look for hrs can't find anything
  10. cslutt
    cslutt
    at doublelist.com, you can put in at the top right a search. There is no Fort Worth, just Dallas, but if you search for Fort Worth it will narrow the posts to this area only.