Register

Met an older guy traveling

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    After a long day of meetings I returned to my Hotel in Atlanta and quickly changed into my running shorts and T shirt to head outside to have my Bourbon and a cigar, upon exiting the Hotel for the patio I ran into an older Gentleman doing the same thing. We started talking and I found out he was there with his wife who was doing some training so he had the whole evening to himself. Wearing no underwear I was constantly adjusting my junk and he noticed and bluntly said having a little trouble there? We joked for a while and I said well time to let the dog out of its cage I need to go back to my room and walk my dog. Not being shy he asked me if he could walk his dog. Seeing his half hard cock through his pants I said 2 is always better than one. Entering my room I made us a beverage and we had some small talk and learned that he too was a closet bi guy. Smiling he said can I get undressed ? I said of course and as he undressed he kept staring at my cock and as I got naked his cock shot up and I thought oh my what a nice sturdy cock he has. I couldn’t wait to taste his senior cock and I slid his cock between my lips and he moaned so load I thought the other room could hear. After 69 I got for a while we refreshed our drinks and he admitted that his wife wasn’t interested in sex and his friend back home was just an oral partner. I had already told him I was a bottom but normally never with a stranger but he was different . As I stroked his meaty cock he teased my hungry ass and he was so hard he wanted me bad. He said do you have any condoms and I said no I wasn’t expecting this but what the hell have at it. I have a bottle of lube with a nipple on it so I can insert it for deep lubrication and then lubed up his big cock and as he worked his cock in my man pussy he was stroking my cock so good that I had a ton of precum leaking that he eagerly licked off his hand and before long he hit my sweet spot just right and I shot a massive load all over my face and chest. He leaned in and sucked my cum off my face and then with great intensity he really started pounding me and said can I cum in you, what’s the point in fucking if you can’t cum in me, he smiled and let loose a massive load, and he left it in until it went soft and he pulled out and licked my cock and balls and smiled and said that was the most incredible sex he had ever had. I was the 1st ass he had ever fucked and he was like a little boy. I told him the evening was young and we still had a couple hours before his wife returned and he smiled and said you are letting me have a second round? With his cum leaking out of my ass I grabbed his cock and led him into the shower so we could clean up for round 2. In the shower we washed each other’s cocks and he fingered my ass and this 65 year old man had no problem getting hard again, we left the shower without drying off and as we approached the bed I bent over the bed and with that he was once again fucking me like a boss. Once again he hit my sweet spot and I cummed all over the side of the bed and after 20 minutes he moaned and got another load deep in me. If I ever get to Tampa, I will be looking him up