Register

COMPULSIVE COMPLIANT COCK SERVANT

1. cocktamer
    cocktamer
    I have fantasized many times about being gang raped and forced to suck off several cocks while they take turns fucking me up my ass. I would like to have a few women make me up with make up sexy slutty outfits and then break me in with their strapons. Then tie me up and leave me to recover from their intense breaking me in a preparing me for what they have in store for me next which is they return with several men boyfriends or just men they found at a bar with the promise of them getting to gang rape a virgin ass cocksucker. it would be best if they were drunk and it was poor lit but when they return they untie me and start ordering me to service and give myself to these men they order me around like some kind of slutty whore whose never done this be fore and before long they are telling the men what and how to do things to me all the while. egging them on to be rougher and fuck me harder and slap spank and pull on my hair. I am completely consumed and used up like a nasty whore who deserved what I got. After the men leave the women laugh and taunt me about all the cum dripping from my mouth, ass and anywhere else the men left their hot sticky loads on me. The ladies then strip me naked wash off the makeup and give me a soothing bath. As I get out of the bath all clean and exhausted they notice my cock is still rock hard so they take turns sucking my cock and riding my big hard dick until they bring me to a shuttering climax. It is everything I could possibly want out of a night out with the girls. after a good week to recover I call them and beg them to set it up again ... so they do with a few more guy and new cocks to sucked and even a few more of their girlfriends just for the fun of it only this time they capture it all on several HD cams and we sit around and critique my skills and then show it at a stag party right before I arrive to make a believer out of them all
    Tags: None