Register

New group looking for new members.

1. Ronjennn922
    Ronjennn922
    We are a new group looking for you. We love bi play and encourage as many new members as possible. Open mi fed and kinky are a huge plus.
  2. foundpuppy
    foundpuppy
    Portland, Or area here. looking for steady friends for play and conversation.
  3. Pantieguy916
    Pantieguy916
    Hello I’m new here I’m in northern ca
  4. CrazyloboTX54
    CrazyloboTX54
    Hi! I am new here. I am in southern NM.
  5. dman8888
    dman8888
    Howdy. Syracuse, NY, and Rochester, NY, area, here.
  6. buds50
    buds50
    Niagara falls ont can bi Cpl 66/65, we still love shareing cock , can entertain 55 up please feel free to email with pics and go from there if your visiting the area cool
  7. Ft. Lauderdale Man
    Ft. Lauderdale Man
    Looking for other bisexual single guys in Ft. Lauderdale area. Very discreet.
  8. Mitmer
    Mitmer
    Ft.Wayne Ind. Here
  9. Hibernating
    Hibernating
    Dothan, AL here
  10. D2227s
    D2227s
    Southern NJ here...just across the river from Philly
  11. twolovebirds1212
    twolovebirds1212
    Bicurious couple here in central Maryland seeking a bi-male for fun times. Must be DDF.
  12. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    Bi Male here in Maryland. Thought since I was here on the site (I only come here to reactivate my profile), I would post in a couple groups. Not expecting to meet anyone from this site, but stranger things have happened. If you want to contact me, please do. I am full of life, imaginative, fun loving, respect all boundaries and kinky
  13. Happy Tongue
    Happy Tongue
    Hi Anybody ever visit Louisiana?
  14. Pfrads
    Pfrads
    Brand new to this, I am married. Been with one guy in the past but just bj. I am 31, white, 6 ft, athletic and I am in Denver Colorado. Would love to meet up if anyone is in the area. If any one has any interest in exchanging pics or talking dirty that isn’t here would love that too. Just looking for someone to talk about this with
  15. Bottomboy1974
    Bottomboy1974
    Upstate NY here Potsdam area
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast