Register

Lingerie under my work cloths

1. readylatin
    readylatin
    I like to wear my ladys lingerie under my work cloth. At work i take pics showing it off at work to send to her. it drives her crazy when i do that....
    anyone else do that?
  2. JHARD100
    JHARD100
    Hell yes I do it. My wife loves my ass in a pair of panties.
  3. cslutt
    cslutt
    I used to be a district supervisor in retail, 3 pc suit position - loved 'dressing all under' in erotic lingerie!
  4. michel
    michel
    I've worn lingerie under my work clothes for years. Panties, camis, and bras. Now that I've enlarged my breasts to B/C cup, it's a little more difficult to hide my new assets.
  5. 19biman61
    19biman61
    I used to work as a security guard at a factory. I worked from 4:00 pm to midnight. Most nights under my uniform I had on a garter, stockings and panties. The factory shut down at 3:00 so I was there alone most nights. Sometimes a company truck would return during my shift and I would chat with the driver while he finished his paperwork. One night I was wearing fishnet stockings and the driver I was chatting with dropped his pen and it rolled under the desk. I got on my knees and reached under the desk to retrieve it when the driver said "Nice socks". I stood up and pulled my pant leg up and said "Thanks. They go all the way up my thighs". He was rubbing the growing bulge at his crotch so I dropped my pants to show him. I got down on my knees, pulled down his zipper and gave him a blow job and swallowed his cum. He started taking the later runs so that he would get back on my shift and I always wore a garter, stockings and panties under my uniform. I would blow him if he didn't have much time or he would fuck me. I eventually left that job for a better paying one but it wasn't as satisfying!
  6. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    I own my own business and my assistant(she prefers assistant hares secretary) has a long time boyfriend who is a crossdresser , I found out as he picks her up from work especially on late nights , he was gathering her things and I spot his lace thong told him that I thought it was very sexy his blushing was kind of cute I told him that I hope he was wearing thigh highs with the panty , he got a scared look on his face and asked if his gf had said anything to me I assured him she had not and if she had not to worry as I know and understand about the need for discretion..........the three of us are very close now
  7. Tight1-4u
    Tight1-4u
    when I travel for work if it is not so far that I absolutely have to fly, I always drive.. I put on my lacy topped silk stockings, matching garter and matching barley there thong panties.. when I get a ways out of town there is a rest area that I stop at.. I slip out of my everyday clothes and into some very loose fitting shorts and a t shirt.. I slide my remote control vibe plug in my pussy and set out for a blissful day on the road.. a couple months ago, I had driven all day long and stopped in to get a room and relax.. I was so horny from my pussy vibrating all day I just went in to get a room.. I had my ear buds in.. I needed to pee so headed to the restroom.. I went into a stall to pee as I didn’t want a fuss.. when I came out there in front of the door stood a strikingly handsome guy with his cock hanging out of his trousers.. I looked at him I am sure in shock.. he reached out and removed one of the earbuds and said.. I watched you come in, in your stockings.. when I fallowed you in here I could hear your vibrator over the music playing in here.. so I knew you were going to be mine tonight.. we went to his room and he used me in every way he could think up.. he filled my pussy with his seed 4 times.. that night and twice the next morning..
  8. jimmiejoe
    jimmiejoe
    l ve been most of you hot erotic posts,,,you just so sound exciting an erotic would love a nice long chat with you,,,maybe over the holidays if you have the time or l could send you my personel eamil,,making it easier,,,l alos love dressing and being fun queer fag,,,lets chat