Register

Chastity submission

1. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    I’m a total submissive bottom, I’m into chastity and denial. Next month I will be locked in a chastity device by my wife. I will only get to cum through anal penetration.
  2. Bottomhubby
    Bottomhubby
    We , my wife and have discussed the same thing for now I only get cum by either CBT or anal stimulation.
  3. Bmld1975
    Bmld1975
    I have a prince Albert ring in my cock that was placed there by a Dom for CBT, humiliation, and other play. Some rings can prevent penetration and the peicing hole would be good for locking on a semi permanent cage. I've talked to my wife about other peicing through the shaft making penetration impossible. As my wife starts filling her domme position more and more I'll see what happens
  4. dale3
    dale3
    Wife and I no longer have sex so was thinking of having myself locked in chastity by another male or couple so I could only cum if unlocked by them or by anal
  5. cornholejoe
    cornholejoe
    used to have man like that locked in chastitly device total slave really went wild when i used my 3 bumps for your rump butt plug on him
  6. ChiefH
    ChiefH
    My wife and I don't have sex any more, but she has a cock cage, and when she catches me masturbating she locks me up for 2 weeks at a time!! What really sucks is I'm the one who has to put it on! My cock aches for her to touch, but she will not touch it!!