Register

Sharing with the wife

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    My unique arrangement with the wife allows us the latitude to enjoy some awesome sexual experiences. Both she and I are bi so our encounters can be quite interesting. I get to enjoy my regulars cocks and she enjoys her friends anytime we desire. Recently we have engaged in group fun. She has a friend who is smoking hot, killer body and a very small pussy that I love to stuff full of my cock. Whether the wife is sucking my cum off my cock or I clean my buddies cock after he cums in the wife, point is we suck a lot of cock in my house.
  2. shyboy66
    shyboy66
    Sounds like a great place to show up with a box of beer and enthusiasm!
  3. 'BlowJob'
    'BlowJob'
    Although we are married, the wife and I are more like Best Friends. The fact that we are both Cocksuckers makes for a more than a great relationship. Yes, we do parties.
  4. hung4you
    hung4you
    Well blowjob we too are best friends and after 33 years of marriage we finally get to resume our sexual lifestyle that we enjoyed prior to having kids. We both love cock and lots of it, my private bi man friends love coming over fucking her tight pussy and feeding us their cocks. Watching my best friend fucking her his balls slapping her ass and pulling out to feed me his load is common. And for some reason sometimes before I get home from work one of my buds has already made a deposit and I can taste and smell their cum on her breath. She loves cock and cum, my 57 year old wife never fails to amaze me with her desire for dick.
  5. buds50
    buds50
    sweet fun hung for u , we would ahve all been good freinds lol
  6. Warmnsalty
    Warmnsalty
    we love to share - i love sucking a guy with my wife...
  7. atxbi
    atxbi
    I’m with my second wife now. I’m happy to say that Ive had the pleasure sharing a few cocks with each of my wives. It can really be a fun team sport.