Register

Do you like un cut cock?

1. oldoralman
    oldoralman
    Uncut cock is what I have. It really feels good when that foreskin rubs up and down to me, but I would rather suck cut cock. Which do you prefer and why?
  2. biChazman1
    biChazman1
    I prefer cut cock. But I have a married mature friend with an uncut cock. We are friends with a secret. When I suck him, I love t give him a hand job. His foreskin sliding up and down on his rigid pole turns me on. And... he keeps it very clean. Some men do not ...hygiene is important to me. Not real big on smelly, especially unclean pricks.
  3. biChazman1
    biChazman1
    I prefer cut cock. But I have a married mature friend with an uncut cock. We are friends with a secret. When I suck him, I love t give him a hand job. His foreskin sliding up and down on his rigid pole turns me on. And... he keeps it very clean. Some men do not ...hygiene is important to me. Not real big on smelly, especially unclean pricks. I sent this. Am not sure if I can add to it. But... rereading your comment about how good your foreskin feels to you, when it slidesup and down our erection ...well that is exactly the response that turned me on. I would love to explore with you and see if you might be my second uncut cock that I like ...maybe even love your cock and the pleasure I can give you.
  4. oldoralman
    oldoralman
    I'm very glad you might be interwested in my uncut cock. They feel so good. I'd be happy to suck your cock.
  5. atxbi
    atxbi
    I’ve had experience with both, and I much prefer cut.