Register

married men who love sucking married cock

1. rodger32
    rodger32
    started sucking cock when I was 13. always had a hunger for a cock in my mouth. as I got older I found I liked sucking other married cock, kind of a kinship.
  2. hung4you
    hung4you
    I hear ya brother, the cocks i play with are all married and super clean. Love drinking from the fountain.
  3. rodger32
    rodger32
    always looking for married cock to suck in the canton/westland area
  4. bw299
    bw299
    Always looking for cock to suck....period!
  5. JimmieG
    JimmieG
    I too started sucking cock at an early age and although I'm in love with the female body, there's nothing like having a married hard cock in my mouth.
  6. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    only a little surprised that there are other guys that started sucking cocks very young (12 yo for me) but am enjoying the fact that I am with like minded guys. thanks for sharing.
  7. dale3
    dale3
    first sucked a younger cousins cock when I was 12, then a friend and I sucked each other in high school, got married and didn't suck again till I was in my late 40's and been sucking since
  8. billyd1960
    billyd1960
    Just sucked my first cock not too long ago and loved it! Looking for another married guy in the Myr. Beach area but not easy to find with CL shut down.
  9. hung4you
    hung4you
    Let’s face it boys, not all of us are fortunate enough to have wives that really know how to suck dick. My wife taught me everything I know and love to share my talents with other married guys. My intense desire to satisfy my partners knows no bounds as they know I am in it for the reward they provide. When I make a man cum I did my duty and will continue as often as I can.
  10. Bionthecoast
    Bionthecoast
    Married men seem to love sucking cock and most aren’t getting their cock sucked by their wives so it is such a great thrill to meet and swap some great head!
  11. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    I don't think I have ever had a woman do a great job on sucking and licking my dick, although a couple of them have come close. However, I doubt that a woman could do a better job than I can on the right married guys cock.
  12. xp243
    xp243
    Started when I was 8 swallowed my first load at 9. Looking for other married bisexual men in Delaware to connect with.
  13. Hornychimp67
    Hornychimp67
    Would be fun to suck another married bi guy cock
    Then proceed to 69 and more sweaty fun
  14. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    Love sucking and making men cum...swallowing, taking facials, cumming all over my body. The doing it all over again to take a load in my ass...then do it all over again. I also love to suck 2 at a time. So all you tops in Maryland cum and get me...in the Montgomery County area, Frederick area and surrounding areas. been sucking since 13 and topped for over 30 yrs now
  15. chiefconsultant63
    chiefconsultant63
    I enjoy cock but straight married guys are the best as they usually want it bad and give it to me good.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast