Register

Thong 24/7/365

1. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    Love my man thong (https://www.amazon.com/papi-3-Pack-C.../dp/B00V0N9PTI). Wear all the time. Wear the wife's thong when I go out playing.
  2. George51
    George51
    I like pictures of men in thongs. Cock and balls all stuffed into that tiny little garment.
  3. MAcpl69
    MAcpl69
    Check out CM, cover male. They have a few different styles, I like the pouch enhancing, they make your package stick out. Once I started wearing them my wife mentioned how they made look with shorts on. Also noticed women I have known of a long time checking out the change in my bulge.
  4. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    If I’m wearing underwear, it’s always a thong.
  5. foundpuppy
    foundpuppy
    Thongs are the bomb!
  6. Cdnbi
    Cdnbi
    If anybody wants to exchange thong and panties email me.
  7. couriousandolder
    couriousandolder
    I several pairs of sexy panties but I especially like wearing my thongs,I just love the way they feel.
  8. GreenFedora
    GreenFedora
    I have a rainbow striped thong. Just love wearing it.
  9. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    I no longer own any underwear besides thongs. I couldn’t be happier
  10. LoveMyThongs
    LoveMyThongs
    I only wear thong underwear and thongs at the beach. When I’m with a guy I want him in a thong. Every guy I’ve cknveeted to thongs loves them especially jn public
  11. MAcpl69
    MAcpl69
    Starting to acquire quite the nice tan line sitting by the pool in my thong.
  12. CmdrCarn
    CmdrCarn
    Love wearing a thong. Feels great up my ass. Love wearing them while I work, it’s a dirty secret that only I know.
  13. DocLuvin
    DocLuvin
    Can’t get enough sexy men’s Thongs!! My favourites are the Penis Sheathed!
  14. MAcpl69
    MAcpl69
    Summer is over no more tanning, bummer
  15. Mncurious
    Mncurious
    I’ve worn men’s thongs exclusively for the last 4 years...by far the most comfortable and sexy!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast