Register

Hot sweaty sex outside

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    This past week has been very humid and very warm, my regular and I were enjoying some adult beverages on my deck and as he got aroused his cock made its way into my hungry mouth. Living in a very rural area we often perform our sexual adventures on the deck. It didn't take long for him to nut in my throat and by now he and I were all sweaty. After another round of drinks he had me naked and fingering my ass and sucking my cock getting me ready for a pounding. With nothing more than spit and sweat I got on top of his meaty cock and let it slide in and rode that cock until he filled me with another load. By now I was sweating profusely dripping sweat on his chest as he slowly got soft in my man pussy. That shower sure felt good.
  2. monaohio
    monaohio
    having sex outside when naked is the best
  3. dale3
    dale3
    very nice. Love to ride a hard cock
  4. Tight1-4u
    Tight1-4u
    I love sex outdoors at night.. it is so erotic to be some place some what risky and being naked feeling the cool night air on my skin only makes me hotter.. sucking a nice cock till it is ready to pound my pussy.. being submissive he puts me where and how he wants me.. then feel his naked cock agenst my pussy hole.. we both push to get him balls deep.. I settle on his cock and he starts fucking me long and slow at first picking up speed thrusting harder till he is pounding my pussy.. I push back forcing him deeper and harder into me.. he spanks me and pulls my hair choking me some!!!
    Till he stiffens up and I feel his cock swelling up inside me and he spreads his seed deep inside of me.. god I love outdoor sex��������
  5. Roxxi
    Roxxi
    I love outdoor sex, and have a very large yard with 7 separate patios and seating arrangements. I have various plants growing between them to make each area semi-private. Recently I have had sex the majority of the time out there..including when I feel the need to masturbate. Living in the Phoenix AZ area, the weather is great for outdoor activities all year long. If you are ever in my area, feel free to drop me a line...maybe we can do some exploring together