Register

Pillow Talk

1. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    I remember my first wife and how much we enjoyed fantasizing about several of my friends joining us. I started out by whispering in her ear when I would be slow fucking her. The first time I asked her if she would like to have two dicks at the same time, and she moaned yes. I had to stop the in and out because I almost came right then. Each time we had sex, I would advance the fantasy a little further, and each time she would get hotter, and have several orgasms.

Eventually I started asking her if she would like to fuck one of my buddies. I asked her which one she really wanted, but she wouldn't say. So I mentioned a different friend each time we fucked. I could really tell when she really got off thinking about a certain buddy of mine. I would finger her pussy just the way she liked it, with light flicks to the clit, and when I mentioned his name and that he could join us, her pussy would suddenly get really wet, and she would cum.

Whoa was the sex really good!
  2. Bottomhubby
    Bottomhubby
    I do almost the same thing except it was with her female friends so far she has two favorites one she actually squirts and calls out her name.
    Maybe one day soon she will go over to Heather's and make her fantasy a reality
  3. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    wow Bottomhubby ... that is really exciting! Have you tried talking about 2 dicks with her too?
  4. Bottomhubby
    Bottomhubby
    She made the leap she is Heather's lezzie lover. We are starting a new adventure we are in a same sex open marriage, I can have sex with other men and she can have sex with other women.
    Who knows we may just find out we are actually a married Les/gay couple.
  5. Bottomhubby
    Bottomhubby
    She made the leap she is Heather's lezzie lover. We are starting a new adventure we are in a same sex open marriage, I can have sex with other men and she can have sex with other women.
    Who knows we may just find out we are actually a married Les/gay couple.
  6. xp243
    xp243
    I do the same with my wife but she about having another guy in bed with us but it turns her off maybe I should talk about another girl.