Register

why I had to suck first cock.

1. bondjames1955
    bondjames1955
    First I have to say I did suck a cock when I was a young kid. The next opportunity I was 19 and slept over at a friends house. The reason could have been a winter storm. I remember the blanket was off him and he was only in his underware. Laying on his back , oh how I so wanted to lean over and pull his underware down and suck. Would he also be interested? Would he stay sleeping? I chichened out. The next opportunity was first day of university. I was 20. We had a one room suite with a double bed. I could not sleep. I listen to my roommate sleep. At maybe two a.m. I could not do nothing. I slowly put my hand near his crouch. Slide it oh so gently until I touched his cock. He did not move or make any motion of being awake. Slowly I started to pump his cock. I got big and hard very quickly. I pumped his cock some more while masturbating . I needed more. I pulled the blanket down and untied his pq's. I went Down on that cock. That soft texture of his worm cock! I just loved the feel of it going to the back of my mouth. I wanted it all and sucked and pulled his body closer to get more cock. I was masturbating at the same time. I blow fast! I do not think he wake up. The next night about one A.M. I was doing it again. No rubbing his cock first. I had to get my lips around that cock. It seemed instantly to get rock hard. The third night, yes you guessed it. I was cock crazy. I do not remember how many nights this went on but I said I am not a homo! I quit cold turkey. I never did stop thinking about it but never had a double bed ever again while single. At 60 I started looking at shemale videos which lead to just opening a gay site. Then I purchased panties and lingerie like crazy. I was wearing panties every day. Craigslist ws the next step. That feel of the first cock! I was under him doing a 69 . That four years ago. Yes I do not want to be called a homo, p,ease call me a suckcocker. Why did I ever stop when I was 20? Bondjames1955@yahoo.com cocksucker.
  2. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    I too have only had one time that I sucked my step-cousin's dick and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Of course I can't wait until my next opportunity. I prefer that it be with him, but I am open to other like-minded buddies.