Register

How do you prep for anal?

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    As a frequent bottom I like to be ready for my regulars buds sexual desire. I enema twice a day every so it's nice and clean. Curious as to how other bottoms prep themselves.
  2. monaohio
    monaohio
    after I shower and if a guy wants me I strip naked and tell him take me. and he does go in dry with no lube
  3. easilyused
    easilyused
    I make sure I'm well cleaned out. I also have a inflatable plug they can use with or without lube prior to their taking me.
  4. hung4you
    hung4you
    Yea, last night he was really horned up and rammed it in dry, ouch and double ouch. But after a few minutes of spitting on it, it all worked out and I was left with a well lubed cum filled ass after that. That horny SOB even took it this morning before I was fully awake, fucking horny Bastard.
  5. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    I take an enema to make sure I’m clean, then I put in a buttplug plug to get my ass ready for dick.
  6. Poppi999
    Poppi999
    Definitely take an enema. When I hook up, I am ready if he needs my ass pussy. I usually wear a but plug for a while prior to our meeting to loosen me up a bit. I am most comfortable getting fucked doggy style. His cock just slides right in.
  7. Birob67
    Birob67
    I clean my hole and finger my ass with lubricant then ask my fwb to put it in slowly.
  8. allmyassbelongtocock
    allmyassbelongtocock
    I haven't had a regular partner for a while, but when I did, I would have a really light diet. Mostly salad, vegetables, and fruit. I'd eat a full breakfast in the morning, a light lunch, skip dinner, wash my ass out with a shower enema, and then have sex.
  9. gotoguy
    gotoguy
    Does anyone know what is the best lube to use?
  10. MAcpl69
    MAcpl69
    I have a shower attachment and a ennma bag for travel. I clean out daily, wife cleans out before ass play.
  11. greengrow
    greengrow
    shower enema , lube, plug, lube , strapon , exctasy
  12. peiguy
    peiguy
    I give myself a bulb enemas first, followed by a couple gravol suppositories to relax.
  13. CuriousSub
    CuriousSub
    I read that enemas can damage the natural bacteria in the bowel, is there anything I can do to remedy that if I start flushing out?
  14. Roxxi
    Roxxi
    I make sure that I am showered, and that my ass is clean. I also lube myself well, and sometimes loosen myself up a bit by fingering my hole or inserting a toy before going out....usually in panties. The main thing is be pre-lubed. Guys see to enjoy that! Especially for quickies with strangers!