Register

Describe those final moments right before a guy cums and then when he does.

1. camelblue
    camelblue
    How thrilling is the anticipation of waiting for a guy to cum. It's such a rush hearing him moan more and more as his cock gets harder and harder. I get the shivers waiting for it as I jerk harder and harder, finally, you feel it start to throb and spasm, so I'll rush to his head with my mouth and let all his warm sperm spill onto my tongue. I love feeling how salty and strong it tastes as I gulp him up, all while he is moaning with pleasure as it keeps oozing out of his steaming hot cock head.
  2. jimtom56
    jimtom56
    I'm with you I love the moment when I start to fill his cock start to get harder and I can fill his body start to slowly stiffen up and hear his breathing start to get heavy. sometimes I can fill his balls start to get harder then you can fill his cock start to throb just before he shoots but I love the fill a a cock pulsing and jerking in my mouth as he fills my mouth with cum sometimes I just leave the head in my mouth and let it shoot in my mouth some men like to face fuck me hard as they cum making it harder for me to swallow
  3. hornyc42
    hornyc42
    I recently started swallowing cum. I can't get enough of it! Mmmmmm
  4. Sundazzled
    It took me quite a while to get my mind around swallowing another guy's cum, but it was part of the fantasy for my playmates, Bruce and Colleen, so I eventually learned to complete the task -- even enjoy it.

Initially, I used to suck Bruce until his orgasm arrived, then pull away at the last instant, letting him splash instead on my neck, chest, cock, or wherever. I was good with that -- better than good -- but I could tell that my hosts were growing impatient with my inability to make their their fantasy reality. To help me along, Colleen began keeping a glass of juice on the nightstand to help me wash everything down. Sometimes, if I managed to suck Bruce to completion, she'd even reciprocate on me.

To this day, swallowing semen is still not one of my favorite things, but with my friends' coaching and encouragement, I eventually learned to take Bruce's copious load in my mouth, think 'egg whites', and take a deliberate gulp.
  5. Sundazzled
    Yes, I prefer to leave just leave the head in my mouth and play my tongue on the sensitive underside as he cums. One guy I used to play with would always start bucking his hips as his orgasm approached, sometimes forcing his cock so far back that I was afraid I'd sometimes gag and choke. Eventually, I learned to keep my hand around the base of his cock, so I can control the depth of his thrusting. If I'm expected to swallow, it's best for the guy to stay relatively still, let me pleasure his cock with my mouth and tongue, and just let his orgasm wash over him.
  6. ErosUrge
    ErosUrge
    For me, that is the thrill of the entire cock sucking experience....all that I've done to get him to that point is a beautiful experience. I love how his body and especially his cock responds with spasms that make his cock even harder as orgasm approaches along with the breathing and the moaning and sometimes just the two words, "I'm cumming"...with that final surge of hardness as his hot cum spills, pours, or shoots into my eager and waiting mouth and I can't help but moan at the same time as I swallow. Usually I am able to swallow everything down eagerly but sometimes some guys release HUGE amounts of cum and I am not always able to swallow it all down quickly enough with some of it spilling out of my mouth.....If I'm jacking off, I usually cum at the very same time....it's a true thrill.
  7. bbclover
    bbclover
    Most of the time they tell me, but you just know when it's going to happen, and when it happens, I suck harder and swallow every drop he has to offer!
  8. julyguybill
    julyguybill
    I love the feeling too the guy starts making a noise the cock gets harder and swells a bit more then it unloads just love it
  9. julyguybill
    julyguybill
    I get into sucking a guy so much many times i will.cum without touching myself or being touched and it is an extreme orgasm this is how much i get into sucking cocks
  10. KDaddy23
    KDaddy23
    It's the anticipation. Being aware that what I'm doing to him is pushing him to the edge and I want to shove him right over it. Being so focused that I'm often not paying a lot of attention to what he's doing or saying to me because I'm paying attention to those tremors running through his dick and... the anticipation of feeling his cock swell in my mouth - then that first shot of cum. Feeling his dick pumping it and idly noting things like how much cum, what it tastes like, what it feels like in my mouth as I swallow it. Sometimes, it's being... impatient. He's not doing it fast enough to make me happy and I've learned to not like guys who jerk off before I get to suck them.

Still, it's more feeling than thinking; it's being in the moment and sometimes so much that I've had guys surprise me when they came and now I'm playing catch-up to make sure none of it gets away from me. What I've found that "bothers" a lot of guys is that I'm not sucking their dick and making them cum because I want to make them happy: I do it because it makes me happy and if he isn't, oh, well, but, usually, yeah, they're very happy. It's just not my purpose to make them happy as a matter of course. All of this might be running through my mind as he gets closer to giving it up and feeling that first spurt makes me think, "Ahh, finally..." or, sometimes, "It's about damned time!" Shit... there's really no telling what might be going through my mind in that precise moment so it's hard for me to really put it into words. If I suck your dick, I'm taking your cum and swallowing it and I'm going to have fun doing it.