Register

I enjoy swallow cum when I give guys oral sex

1. Kyoralpleaser
    Kyoralpleaser
    I love to give men head and I favor swallow there cum its awesome to enjoy
  2. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    I'm with you there. I got q mouthful of cum he very first blowjob a I gave. By the third blowjob I gave I was intentiqlonally blowing to completion and swallowing. Been doing that ever since.
  3. mrcumsalot
    mrcumsalot
    Not swallowing is a total waste of the precious juice. I cannot stand the thought that someone would ever spit out such wonderful fluid.
  4. Tungtwat
    Tungtwat
    I like the feel of his cum hitting the back of my mouth before I swallow
  5. Txcumeater
    Txcumeater
    That's the best part about giving head...a mouth full of sweet tasting cum...
  6. Kyoralpleaser
    Kyoralpleaser
    Yes cum is always good to swallow I have swallow many black mens cum too I love black cock it awesome so much cum to enjoy
  7. Shefford
    Shefford
    I enjoy the taste of cum and sucking all cocks although larger cocks are more enjoyable. Recently I was sucking at an ABS when this guy comes over and asks me if I am sucking , I say yes and he whips out at best a 3" cock . I lean in and start sucking I got him a little harder after 15 seconds he shoots the biggest loads I ever had . I was like wow that was fast, he thanked me and was gone just as fast. You never know when your going to get nice creamy load so you take them as you get them
  8. happymex
    happymex
    I love sucking cock and swallowing cum, I work in an ABS and really don't suck many cocks there as I don't want to get caught and get fired. Yesterday my favorite customer came in and went into video booth. I gave him a few minutes then snuck into his booth and he was ready. I went to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. He knows that I am working and understands that he has to cum real quick. after a minute he started fucking my mouth and I sped up and he quickly shot a huge load into my mouth and I swallowed every drop and licked him clean. Loved it.
  9. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I love the taste of a man's cum. When I am giving head I usually pull back just enough so that his cock head is just inside my mouth with my lips wrapped around it when I sense he is about to cum. That way I can keep most of his cum in my mouth and get the full taste of his cum on my tongue before I swallow it.
  10. xp243
    xp243
    Yeah my first time I was about 8 or 9 I didn't know what to expect when he came it shocked me but after I got use to it and love it. The best part is his cock throbbing and his head swells up just before he shoots his load it is so Hot!
  11. Leehebs
    Leehebs
    Yes, I always swallow, unless they guy wants to cum on my face bit of a waste of good cum, but if it’s their thing let’s do it
  12. Grant_Norman
    Grant_Norman
    Nothing like swallowing a nice hot load...all though some I deep throat and it just slides down and I don't really taste it, my favorite is when huge loads collect in back of my throat and I can swish around and taste be fore I swallow...always swallow and would swallow a lot more if I could.
  13. guywholikesboth
    guywholikesboth
    First cock in my mouth by a friend it was huge 11 inches i was 13 he was 14 i didn't suck it he fucked mu mouth till he came had no choice had to swallow I was hooked
  14. Hornychimp67
    Hornychimp67
    Tastes soo sweet...
  15. delpark
    delpark
    I swallow.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast