Register

Missed opportunity/will attain if I can help it

1. Curious me
    Curious me
    I fucked up.

Years back I was friends with a couple. I was being groomed as someone to add to their lovelife and I was more or less ignorant to this until later. Damnit! I would now! I initially became friends with the guy who was a coworker. We got along as friends and he invited me over to meet his wife and we eventually became 3 friends and would go to movies, concerts, hang out at their place and drink, etc.

He was a good looking dude as she was, and his wife actually had the nicest ass I've ever seen to this day. There were signs from the start a bit, including guy making some comment about my eyes while at work which I thought odd at the time. It was shortly after this that we were inseparable for about a year before I moved hundreds of miles away.

Looking back, I feel they were grooming me for a threesome essentially starting with his attraction to me, or possibly some agreed upon extramarital thing for him to have with just he and I. I blew it, and not the way I now wish I did! I really wasn't ready to face this bisexual side of me (that was coming out when I masturbated at times). If I was anything close to the openess I am now I would've done everything or minimal things with the 2 of them or had gay sex with him for her to watch! Opportunity please come back!

I have many fantasies and one of them is to have a threeway with a man and woman couple. Either all of us fucking each other or doing the man as something the husband or bf wants to fulfill. But for me this is more about my bi or gay side manifesting itself. I'd leave their house straight again. God! Writing this made me horny! I've got things to do today!
  2. Ricee
    Ricee
    Well said! Hope you can find what your looking for.
  3. 69plus1
    69plus1
    Oh yeah, me too. Nothing as active as curious me but looking back I can remember so many times I might have had a threesome with a bi man involved. Now that I have experienced sex with another man most of my fantasies are about a threesome with a bi guy and woman. I don't think anything would be out of limits....
  4. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    Life is full of missed opportunities. Damn shame but that's just the way it is. Look forward to more.