Register

loosing my virginity

1. mr.beaver
    mr.beaver
    I really want to give my man virginity to a muscular black stud with a 12 inch cut monster cock
  2. beaverlqr
    beaverlqr
    Seeing your post was a year ago you may not see this but I wanted to share...When I was a boy before puberty I used to jack off and suck the older boys for admission to there clubs,tree forts,tree houses etc. I remember there older boys having hairy dicks most with skin over the head....Don't really remember what it was like but I never felt forced or threatened.. At leat not until my father found out what I was doing and he beat hell out of me and sent me to live on the farm away from them....Being a horny boy I did lots of kinky things on the farm but thats a different story.. After puberty I met a woman ,married,had children.lived a straight life for the most part.

Kids grown and gone now. Had a death in the family. Traveled for the funeral that turned out to be a wake. Everyone staying in the same house cramped sleeping at best. I was in the same bed with my brothers half son. He the offspring from white mom and a black man years before my brother. At the wake it was a big party of life. Lots of 420.Booze etc... It seems I passed out at some point....In the middle of the night I wake up with this intense pressure in my gut,this intense feeling of needing to go to the bathroom or so I thought until I realized what it was.... I was being fucked in the butt...I lay there being spooned trying to act as though I was still asleep, trying to relax and open myself...Thoughts of why I'm I not stopping him, Hell I was cumming like never before,the most powerful orgasm of my life.I pushed my face in the pillow so I wasn't heard. OMG it hurt,yet felt so wonderful at the same time...After a bit he came in me and we fell asleep with it still in me.... Next morning he was up already...

At breakfast nothing was said...Later in the day he offered to show me a creek in the woods that you could find small amounts of gold....Anyway long story short soon as we were in the woods out of sight from everyone else he pulled out the biggest dick I'd ever seen in my life..No wonder my ass was sore...........So thats how I lost my virginity...Over the next 5 days before he returned to the Army he made sure every part of me was sore.Some parts raw.....

I have no label for myself because I love all sex. If it feels good and its with a trusted partner do it......I consider myself sexual, not Gay, Not Bi, Not anything but just sexual.....