Register

Travel A Lot

1. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    I travel a lot around the country and have always wanted to meet up with a like-minded buddy around my age, but it has never worked out. Sure would love it though!
  2. JayP33
    JayP33
    Nice Cock! Ever in Colorado??
  3. bw299
    bw299
    Get with me when you get near northeast Indiana!
  4. Pantherfan
    Pantherfan
    I travel as well. NC, SC, TN
  5. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    Thanks guys for the areas that you may be visiting. I will keep you in mind if I am ever in those areas.
  6. readylatin
    readylatin
    how about NYC??
  7. hung4you
    hung4you
    For anyone who travels for work, I have some advice, if you frequent certain areas as I do meaning you get to the same areas on a regular basis. Start working out in the Hotel gym, you would be surprised at how many like minded men are there doing the exact same thing. Looking for the same thing you are. I have had a ton of luck doing this. But you have to be willing to start up and carry on a intelligent conversation, and be yourself. Drop hints and joke about sex, one afternoon during my workout I had been talking with this guy for about 20 minutes about general topics and didn’t think it was going anywhere and when I said well I’m done going back to the room beat off a load and shower. Turns out he was looking for cock as well and we ended up in my room naked and we swallowed each other loads and it was so good. He had an average cock but big balls that was full of cum, yummy.
  8. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    Thanks for the advice, I'll give it a try on my next trip.
  9. Indian55
    Indian55
    Do you travel to India?