1. howser15
    howser15
    Looking for bi bikers to ride with in the wind chime in,I'm on west side
  2. Azrick
    Azrick
    Hi I ride a spyder im in west valley
  3. beemerbum69s
    beemerbum69s
    Long time rider in East Valley area seeking fun fellow riders...
  4. dickneeder
    dickneeder
    I'm on the west side and have been looking for this. I'm very serious.
  5. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
    Metro Center Area, riding for years.
  6. howser15
    howser15
    Still looking for riders on west side to ride waiting for this heat to brake, maybe get together and get our on heat going while we are waiting.
  7. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
    When is the best times for a nice ride? I can do about any day of the week, the wife usually plans the weekends.
  8. beemerbum69s
    beemerbum69s
    East Side here...willing to ride anytime I can...
  9. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
    Let's set a date, time and meeting place and see how many people show up for a ride. If available I'm in. Thanks
  10. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
    How about this, If anyone here wants to meet for a ride, let's meet Thurs. Feb 20, 2020 at Red Robin in Metro Center at noon. If anyone has a better idea, please post it.
  11. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
    Well my day started off not so good as I had some honey do's to catch up. Then I got a shower and shaved, put on some after shave, brushed my teeth and got on my Harley and went to Red Robin to see who might show up. Sat there and had some boneless wings and a beer. Left there and rode around for a couple hours, went home and got into my hot tub for 20 minutes. I then went into the house and got naked, laid in bed and started stroking my cock (that I was hoping someone else would be doing for me) and when I shot my load I eat ever last drop and licked my hand clean and had a great day that started off bad and could have been better, but in the end I had a great treat for myself.
  12. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
    Any Bi bikers in Phoenix want to get together for a ride and a blow job?
  13. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
  14. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
    Weather is great in Arizona. Who's ready to RIDE?