Register

Straight men seek out gay sex

1. blowjober
    blowjober
    Do you wanna hook up with gay and bisexual men who have same sex sexual experience?
    http://straightseekingforgaysex.yolasite.com/ (FREE REGISTRATION) attracts a lot of straight, gay and bisexual men who are looking for gay sex. We want this community to be a fun social group for people who have genuine interest in same sex, who are open-minded and non-judgmental, to get together for all kinds of activities - nights out, nights in, dinners, pubs, cinema and walks, whatever else you can suggest. We imagine it to be a really mixed environment, perhaps you are still exploring and questioning your sexuality, you can be single, in a couple or poly relationship, perhaps with a long-term partner (of any gender) but still feeling you need to explore the other side of your sexuality, or you may simply be curious. Anything really!! Can't list it all but if you feel you would fit, then join in us!
  2. rgscott501
    rgscott501
    I have always been interested in having sex with another man, but could never get the nerve to try it. As I get older I find that I want to try it and see what its like before I get to old. I am wanting to try both top and bottom.
  3. iwearcottonpanties
    iwearcottonpanties
    I too have been curious for a long time. I am married and still have strong attractions to women but feel I am closer than ever to trying cock on for size. So to speak.