Register

Knowing your limits

1. Implanted
    Implanted
    Hey all,

First time I've posted in this group, but someone said something to me today that I think requires a bit of discussion. I was chatting and someone PM'd me and said that they liked do be used. Ok, well I'm not into the cyber sex thing, but I asked what he was into. He said "everything. No limits."

I don't know about you, but as one who has been active in local BDSM communities for several years, anytime I hear something like that, I get a bit nervous.

So what if it's my kink to cut off your penis and shove it in your mouth?" I asked. I also asked if he wanted to die. He at least said he didn't want to die, but he had dreams of being castrated.

That was another red flag.
    '
    I mentioned that I wasn't into scat or piss to which he responded that scat didn't turn him on, but if that's part of the deal...

To me, the conversation was pretty much over by then. If I met this guy, there's no way I'd want to play with him. I have no idea if I've gone too far and that makes both him and me vulnerable. If I go too far, he could be seriously hurt. I could be sued. Maybe he gets injured because of a pre-existing condition he didn't tell me about.

But what really got to me is that he didn't seem to understand the value of limits. I really like to know the limits of every submissive I play with. I know then what the boundaries are and run less of a risk of crossing those and causing animosity. There are some people who like their boundaries pushed, so how can I do that if they say they have none?

I may be a Top, but I have limits too. If someone says they want me to break their fingers, I'm going to say no. I'm not into that. That's pretty extreme, but you get the point.

What do limits mean to you?
  2. Lady Enigma
    Lady Enigma
    There are often cyber people that say they are "no limit slaves" they are inexperienced at best.

You may come into the relationship with certian limits. Every person does but as the relationship evolves thos limits change. It's natural to have fewer limits once you've been in the relationship a while because trust has grown. In the same context, you gain new limits because as you play and experiment you find things that just don't do it for you.

You are right to be cutting off the conversation with this fellow. First, how do you know exactly what he is. He may see that you are bi and have this fantasy of seeing two women together and that may be his whole backing on contacting you.

You can be anything on the internet. I could own a mansion (which I don't) I could have buco bucks in the bank ( which I don't) I can be anything.

It's far better to side on the side of safety. Who knows, say you and him actually do begin to have some sort of relationship and the first time he meets you he does serious damage to you, whether mentally, physically, sexually or emotionally?

Be careful out there. There are alot of nice people out there but there are alot of crazy individuals that think nothing of hurting you. Whether submissive or Dominant.
  3. cornholejoe
    cornholejoe
    i had this one guy i used to dom knew him for 5 years or so started out with me using a riding crop and leather belt on his ass throath fucking his mouth and fucking his ass with my cock dildos and buttplugs then he got nipple clamps and we did cock and ball abuse on him also he liked being tied and as time went by he just got too kinky for me so i quite domming the guy
  4. Master3579
    Master3579
    I have several subs and their limits are referenced to degree of pain. Most if their hands and upper arms are bound behind them and they are lifted upwards with a block and tackle some start whining at the first two clicks. Others start to complain at an 8 inch lift and the last group says enough t the maximum lift. Depends on the situation. The cutting and piercing you ban keep