Register

Being Watched

1. Looking4BiFWB
    Looking4BiFWB
    I've always enjoyed being watched jerking off by my girlfriends and my ex wife, but has anyone else besides me ever been watched by a friend that they were not sexually involved with? I am not talking about a stranger (like being a flasher in the street), that's damn creepy in my opinion. I am talking about someone that wants to watch, that you are already friends with, but someone you have never been sexual with before. I guess the best way to describe it would be a CFNM masturbation experience with an otherwise platonic friend.
  2. bw299
    bw299
    Yes. Did it several times when camping with friends. It's erotic as hell both watching and being watched!
  3. Happy Tongue
    Happy Tongue
    Certainly had several experiences in high school days. Much fun and erotic! Not to mention educational...
  4. DJCRT
    DJCRT
    When I first started to masturbate I would invite friends over to watch me they would ask t do certain things while they watched....I've always been into requests!
  5. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    I love to be watched! It’s so erotic. When I was in my 20’s I fell in kinda accidentally with a group of people. I guess it was a club of sorts. Anyway, there were 12 of us, mostly guys and a few girls. We’d get together and the whole group would watch one of us masturbate. It was lots of fun!
  6. Biappeal
    Biappeal
    My wife and I masturbate in front of each other all the time. She thinks I am gay and loves to get me talking about being with other guys.

I did have an ongoing experience my first year of college. I was assigned a pretty nice room mate. We connected right aeay as friends. After a few weeks I could here him masturbate quietly in bed after the lights were out. I had already had a lot of sexual experiences with my guy friends growing up so this sound was very hot. Of course, I started to masturbate too and did so loud enough that I assumed he coild hear me. We did this the entire year once or twice a week. We never talked about it or really even acknowledged this aspect of our relationship. I do not know if he was bisexual but it was the longest non-contact sexual relationship I ever had!
  7. lolguy
    lolguy
    Being watched is awesome...love to put on a show
  8. readylatin
    readylatin
    its super hot doing that yesssssssssssssssss
  9. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    I did masturbate (and trade BJ's too, but that is off subject) with my best friends back in school and had a wonderful time. I then fell into a period of time where I did no bating with anyone else. I got to the point that I felt I would never bate with someone again. Then a few years ago, I discovered c2c and bating with friends I met on line. Turns out that I didn't just enjoy watching them, but actually got harder and more intense orgasms when I knew they were watching me. I discovered that I must have some exhibitionist in me because I really enjoyed it that much.
  10. GTS67
    GTS67
    Other than watching and being watched masturbating with my ex-wife, when I was in my twenties I had a platonic relationship with a girl I grew up with in my neighborhood and one day we had been talking about sex and she said she had always wanted to watch a guy masturbate and I asked her if she wanted me to do it for her and she was surprised that I offered and said yes. It was kind of difficult at first and took a while to get hard but once I did and saw her eyes get big I started getting excited and eventually made myself cum. She really liked watching me and she got pretty turned on and she masturbated for me. We did this a number of times after that and I was surprised that she especially liked watching me ejaculate.
  11. Dalejr420
    Dalejr420
    Yes being watched is a turn on. Also I use to sleep over at my buddies house and his sister use to watch us jack off. My what a turn on.
  12. Roddmann
    Roddmann
    Great topic, I love to be watched by my wife and she loves it too. One of my favorite times is when she is on the phone with her friends or her sister. She nearly always comes to help me and try to keep quiet. Although it's pretty tough to keep me silent when I cum- huge turn on!
  13. bbginva
    bbginva
    I love to watch and be watched jerking off.
  14. EveningWood
    EveningWood
    My sister watched me j/o when we were young a couple of times.
    I loved sharing with her. It was exciting for us both. She was learning about sex and the male anatomy and I loved showing her what an ejaculation looked like.
    I also had a g/f who loved to watch me masturbate. It was a turnon for us both. She would then finger herself in front of me but I wasn't allowed to touch her. That was hot.
  15. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    Exhibitionist here , love to be watched always have whether I am getting myself off or getting off with someone and our groups gatherings is a great platform for being watched or watching I have also found some clubs here in cali. Where public activity is allowed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast