Register

Insatiable desire for a bi-sexual life.

1. irishbob
    irishbob
    I am just 18 years old and I trust this does not put anyone off joining me in this discussion.
    For a couple of years now I have been having sex with a mature woman who introduced me to her friends for sex. Please don't think me arrogant when I say that they love my young body.
    At the same time I was browsing the internet enjoying bi-sexual activity. Over these past two years I have developed an incredibly strong desire to have sex with older men. In fact I want men to love my body just as women do. The thought of men having sex with me is driving me crazy. But I am somewhat wary of who to have it with for the first time. So I am here to read about your experiences and learn from truly bi-sexual people.
    I hope you do not classify me as a young fantasist, I need and crave reality as my body is torturing me for sexual relief with men.
    Have any of you been in this situation and if so how did you go about satisfying your craving.
    I have no interest in men of my own age, I need experienced older men to treat me in a sexually satisfying way.
    I know I am bi-sexual and I must have relief from my mental and physical torture.
  2. mrheem
    mrheem
    I have a similar story to yours.
  3. Curious me
    Curious me
    I hear you. I've gone from occasionally fantasizing about it, to maybe consider it but only if stars were aligned, to being resolved to experience it at least once before I die.
  4. sysper
    sysper
    don't worry ur not too young or too arrogant.......maybe too horny lol......but seriously i don't have any experiance with guys.......yet. sometimes the curiousity really eats at me so i can kinda relate to ur desires. all i can say is make sure any guy u might be interested in isn't pushy. make sure he knows this is very new to u & he doesn't pressure u to do anything ur not comfortable with. but if u feel strongly enough about it go for it! maybe ur older fwb knows some guys. hopefully she would at least be supportive of u exploring this.
  5. sysper
    sysper
    so how have u been? any luck getting lucky?