Register

How to give a blow job

1. pandp1978
    pandp1978
    I wrote this some time ago and always wondered if it was accurate. There are surely some experts here who can comment. I would appreciate any additions, deletions or edits that anyone feels would make it a better article.

How to give your man a blow job
    Giving your man a blow job is one of the most intimate and sensual things you can do for him and is something enjoyed and appreciated by almost any man. But it is important that it is done in a sensual manner and not just considered pure sex. Following are some rules that should be followed.
    1.Both you and your man must be comfortable .Do not expect your man to be a contortionist in order to get his cock into your mouth. The best position for a man is usually lying on his back in the bed or sitting in his favorite chair. The best position for you to access his cock without discomfort is to kneel between his legs, using pillows and other supports as necessary. You should be able to easily reach his mouth, chest (nipples), stomach and balls without discomfort.
    2.Start by teasing him. Run your tongue around his cock head and down his shaft especially on the underside of his cock. Lick his balls and carefully take one of his balls in your mouth. Caress his cock with your hands while you are attending to his balls. Occasionally take his cock deep in your mouth in order to give him an idea of what is to come. Do this as long as you and he can stand it.
    3. When you are both ready, take his cock deep into your mouth. From this point on you should never stop. Stopping just resets the erotic excitement factor and will just make it harder for you to bring him to orgasm. You should take slow deep strokes and be careful never to let his cock head out of your mouth. He needs to feel the heat of your mouth on his head at all times. While you are sucking him with your mouth, don’t let your hands be idle. Caress his balls, any part of his cock that you cannot get into your mouth, and don’t forget the area behind his balls up to his ass and of course his nipples. If you are comfortable you can continue this for several minutes without stopping.
    4.Shortly you will get your reward. As you feel him grow, be prepared for taking his cum. While most men will enjoy it if you swallow, there are other ways. If you don’t wish to swallow or can’t swallow it all as it fills your mouth, it is very erotic to let his cum escape from your mouth. Messy, but your man will find it very enjoyable to watch his cum sliding down your chin. Men can be very proud of their cum.
    5. As your man reaches orgasm, it is critical that you do not change the rhythm or stop the motion. Continue sucking him with the same slow deep strokes until he cries for help. And even then, do not stop. Continue until he is exhausted and becomes soft.
    6. Now is the time to show him how much you enjoyed pleasuring him. Clean his cock with your tongue and don’t forget to clean his balls as well. If his cum escaped from your mouth lick as much of it with your tongue as possible and put the remainder on your finger. When a good amount of it is on your finger offer it to him to lick it off. Many men will find eating their own cum extremely erotic, and the small amount on your finger won’t turn him off. Another way to share his cum is that after his orgasm retain some cum in your mouth and offer him a deep wet cum filled kiss.
  2. Orlando157
    Orlando157
    Sounds like a well thought out plan .... only one question

Was this written by him .... or her .... or both together

PS --- Great technique by the way
  3. 69luvr
    69luvr
    sooo tasty!
  4. charman
    charman
    Do you do hands-on training?
  5. Green Domains
    Green Domains
    Great tips! I may need a teacher!
  6. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    2.Start by teasing him. Run your tongue around his cock head and down his shaft especially on the underside of his cock. Lick his balls and carefully take one of his balls in your mouth. Caress his cock with your hands while you are attending to his balls. Occasionally take his cock deep in your mouth in order to give him an idea of what is to come. Do this as long as you and he can stand it.

Mmmmm....this has to be my favorite part!
  7. James1A1
    James1A1
    I used to start at his tip as you said.

I tease him slower now to build his tension.

I very gently on the very upper unside of his thighs.
    I may bush his tip "accidently" a few times.
    His hips strart to move...
    Warm breathe on the cock head...
    mmmmmmmmm.
  8. GreenFedora
    GreenFedora
    Lots of good tips.

Start at the base and work your way up, while playing with the balls and rubbing the taint with your fingers. Lick the shaft up and down and let it rub against your face. Flick your tongue on the pee-hole, the glans area (corona and frenulum). Suck it and use your tongue when it's in the mouth. Move your head back and forth and "swirl" it around in you mouth. Moan and compliment your partner. Tell him how hard it is, how delicious it is. Enjoy!
  9. biguy7.5
    biguy7.5
    That just gave me a major tent in my sweatpants. ty