Register

kissing

1. alphawolf19
    alphawolf19
    how manny of us like to kiss with a load in there mouth....mmmmmm
  2. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I like kissing period. It is big turn on for me.
  3. Thong lvr
    Thong lvr
    I would love to experience kissing with a load either in my mouth or my partners. Hopefully soon!!!!
  4. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    I've never been much for kissing another guy, but cum-swaooing makes it seem interesting.
  5. bayareaguy
    bayareaguy
    I've never been into kissing a guy and quite honestly even find it a bit repulsive. However, it is one of fantasy to make out and share the load with a girl right after she's done taking a load from another guy...
  6. new2biguy19934
    new2biguy19934
    kissing is very hot while making out,but sharing a load with the giver is "icing on the cake" both can enjoy each other's cum
  7. bijohnmpls
    bijohnmpls
    Kissing always gets me horny...
  8. TonyBi4older
    TonyBi4older
    Kissing is very intimate. I love to kiss a soft and hungry mouth with a searching tongue. Kissing and tonguing while sharing your partner's gift is even more so. The scent, the taste, the smooth and silky touch ...... Woof!
  9. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I like kissing alot. I don't care which gender I am playing tongue hockey with. Kissing is very erotic.
  10. wifekinky4husband
    wifekinky4husband
    Cum kissing is to live for!!! Oh my goodness it is AMAZing!
  11. Indyguy
    Indyguy
    After I lick my cum out of my wife's pussy, she loves to give me a firm kiss and taste our two juices together.
  12. 4_oral_fun
    4_oral_fun
    don't like kissing
  13. bicuriousnow
    bicuriousnow
    don't like kissing either....but sucking the hot load is a gift I would do for most anyone..i don't like swallowing it right away because it so tasty
  14. olmizzou42
    olmizzou42
    Kissing should be hot and wet! Adding cum just makes it hotter and wetter!
  15. bicuriousnow
    bicuriousnow
    kissing my bi male friends is not as good for me as a load............when I work on my man slowly sucking his shaft and tip until he arches and shoots that delicious white sticky cum in my mouth to swallow and spill is the ultimate in gift giving
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast