Register

tried something new gangbang bareback

1. jimtom56
    jimtom56
    a friend of mine new a friend who was going to give a all male party but was 3 hours away and aask if I wonted to do a gangbang for him so I mulled it over and said yea why not but only if all was clean and df and under my rules. so he called and set it up and all agreed to it. I traveled 3 hours to his house and got there early he had the padded bench I requested and had it set up all I had to do was bend over it. he had the lub on the table next to it already so I took my clothes off and bent over it part of my agreement was I was to be blind folded so I didn't wont to know who they were or how many made it easier for me to do it plus my hands were to be tied in front of me to the bench so I would chicken out. he got me ready and there I was just waiting. soon I heard people coming down to his basement but couldn't figure out how many. since I was blind folded. didn't take long fo someone to force a cock into my mouth for me to suck. while I was doing that I felt another without worning just ram his cock in my ass I jumped from the pain but felt good at same time didn't take him long to cum in my ass but took longer for the one to cum in my mouth. this went one for what I found out later was 5 hours I had ask the man who threw the party to keep count of how many I sucked and how many fucked my ass. so in all at end of day he said I took 30 loads of cum in my ass and swallowed 15 everyone needs to do it once
  2. InNeed777
    InNeed777
    How did you get that many tops to do you. This is my all time fantasy, except I want it filmed as well and I want to watch each guy fuck me; no blind fold.
    You are so lucky!!

Cheers,
    JR
  3. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    I love participating in bareback gang bangs either as a fucker or as the fuckee and have done many in the past. However doing so safely takes a good bit of effort up front.
  4. jimisbi
    jimisbi
    This is one of my fantasies that I want to make come true.
  5. cornholejoe
    cornholejoe
    i have been the giver and receiver of gangbangs i had a man and women i was doing 3 somes with well he got the first gangbanging me and her with a strapon and 2 guys he knew after i had done 2 or 3 gangbangings she said i had to take my turn so she tied me and gave me a emma to clean me out then she put me over a table and tied me spreadeagle i ended up taking on 5 guys and 2 girls with strapons i found out what is was like to really get fucked in the ass when this one guy put 8 big thick inchs up my ass when it was over i had cum running clean down to my ankles and i also got my first throath fucking
  6. MojoOjom
    MojoOjom
    That is a perfect gangbang, nothing could have been better. To take so many seed loads in my ass while blindfolded would be heaven for me. Since they know I wouldn't be able to recognize them, they would only care about their pleasure and use me, heaven.
  7. Tight1-4u
    Tight1-4u
    I have done 4 gang bangs.. all being the bangee.. the first 3 was with 3 other guys and the last was with 5 other guys.. I took 33 loads in my pussy at the last one.. I was sore for 2 days but a good sore.. I leaked cum the whole next day.. planning a couple more for this summer.. hopefully at least 10-20 guys each.. I am very excited
  8. Roxxi
    Roxxi
    I have never done it but it is definitely one of my fantasies. Have never had the opportunity, but if I ever have the chance I will definitely take on all cummers! The more the merrier...I'm available! Anyone interested?