Register

What do you love about eating cum?

1. camelblue
    camelblue
    I love feeling how hard and hot his cock becomes right before it cums. I love tasting that first salty spurt of sperm followed by the slightly bitter, tingly aftertaste as I swallow the first gulp. I guess what I love most is knowing that I'm in control of his cock and will inevitably pleasure him so much that he can't stop himself from letting his cum go. Knowing that as you taste that hot creamy load in your mouth, his body is in a state of feeling soooo good that he literally can't control you taking his cum. That's why I like eating cum, you're basically eating the essence and byproduct of such intense pleasure.
  2. BiCuriousVAN
    BiCuriousVAN
    I have to agree. I love all aspects of sucking cock, from the undressing and seeing and feeling is to cock to taking him in my mouth and sucking and stroking him. I love the feeling as he gets real hard and pulsates just before he comes and then savouring the taste and after taste.
  3. jimtom56
    jimtom56
    I LOVE THE FILL OF HIS CUM JUST AS IT SHOOTS INTO YOUR MOUTH AND THE PULSING OF HIS COCK AS IT SHOOTS. PLUS TO ME EACH MAN HAS A DIFFERENT TAST
  4. Fzmr9t
    Fzmr9t
    I don't think it's so much the cum itself, for me, but rather the knowledge that I was able to pleasure him to that degree
  5. toytoyallnight
    toytoyallnight
    the taste is nice but i always want to know when will I get to do it again
  6. toytoyallnight
    toytoyallnight
    has anyone tasted their own
  7. toytoyallnight
    toytoyallnight
    the taste is nice but i always want to know when will I get to do it again
  8. altimer23
    altimer23
    the taste and scent, and knowing it was my mouth that made that guy shoot a load, i like it on my mouth so i can lick my lips and still get a nice taste of that sweet nutty scum
  9. BIGUY123456
    BIGUY123456
    I never tasted another mans cum but I eat my own love the warm sweet taste and that I'm being bad
  10. Rael731
    Rael731
    It fills that submissive side of me when a man really wants to cum in my mouth. I love the anticipation, buildup and him losing himself as he releases in my mouth. Swallowing his seed is the bonus but I just love the fluid bonding of it all.
  11. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I like everything about sucking cock. I enjoy feeling him grow hard in my mouth. I like feel and taste of his hard shaft and balls. I especially like the taste of his cum as he shoots his delicious load of sperm in my mouth.
  12. sisboy
    sisboy
    It is more than just eating cum.It starts with a soft cock that once you start kissing,nibbling and sucking it responds to you by growing big and hard. The time you spend kissing and gently sucking the balls the cock is getting harder.When you go back to sucking on it for a while you taste the pre cum by this time he is starting to really moan and is grabbing your head then you deep throat him and you feel his cock getting even harder and the moans and compliments louder and then the moment you have been waiting for.You get that cock in your mouth to accept and swallow a huge load.After you have swallowed all he has and it is stopped leaking and going soft you continue to kiss it for providing you so much enjoyment.Sometimes if you are lucky with the right guy that has stamina it will get hard for the second time and you will really enjoy it.
  13. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    I love the taste, texture, the way the cock explodes in my mouth.
  14. BiDad4KansasFun
    BiDad4KansasFun
    I love the feeling as his cock starts to throb and pulsate in my mouth and he starts to tense up, I've got a creamy reward coming. I feel like a totally dirty slut as I suck him dry, it gets me so hot my normally dry cock drips and even runs.
  15. verkit
    verkit
    I only suck "big cocks" and when they are close to cumming their cocks get even larger and they shoot a hot load god how I love it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast