Register

Have people ever fucked with bisexual women? How is that feel??

1. Olivia920601
    Olivia920601
    Im bi forever. I like to know that feel that having a sex with bisexual women around the world.
  2. 69luvr
    69luvr
    I enjoy going down on a bisexual woman! I luv oral sex and give it as much as receive it.
  3. open2both
    open2both
    Newsflash…!
    People are people first.
    Doesn't matter what "orientation" they happen to be.I like the idea of a girl who has an open mind and an open heart and has worldly life experiences, ya' know?
    Live and love… EVERYBODY!
  4. Olivia920601
    Olivia920601
    Hook me up @www.bi-sexualdating.com. I like oral sex too.
  5. imheretomeet
    imheretomeet
    Here to pass time by and meet new people for serious naked explorations monthly for a week at least, I'm a friend of Tina and need to be satisfied by boys and girls, so get to me and lets talk and set up something regular!

my place mississauga anytime…...

647 708 1970 Markus xavier facebook
  6. Olivia920601
    Olivia920601
    Hey there! I just wonder if you would be interested in trying online dating sites for bisexual people in local area?
  7. afkerren
    afkerren
    In college I met two girls at a "shots" bar. They took me to a park where we ended up going nuts on each other. A brunette with spiral perm hair totally took charge and had me licking her friend's (straight blonde hair) ass while they made out. Then she made the blonde lick my ass and stick her thumb up my ass while the brunette stuck her thumb in my mouth, telling me to "suck her cock, my little bisexual fucker". That woke me up, made me realize how real my bisexuality truly is. Did just about everything with them that night, even after sunrise. Walked back to their apartment totally naked, arm in arm. Shower together then a nap. Gave the brunette an oral wake-up call, then she gave the blonde an oral wake up call and forced the blonde to give me oral at the same time.

Pretty exquisite - and all the while I was dying to have a real cock to play with!!!
  8. michael95404
    michael95404
    I had sex a couple of times with a bisexual woman although it was just she and I. She and her husband had an open relationship and she was out of town. We both got mono and didn't see each other again. I was once in a fivesome with a m/w couple and two twin brothers. I have no idea whether she was bi herself. As it turned out, I was the only one who ate out and fucked her. I don't remember whether her guy cummed in my mouth or not.