Register

JACKING EACH OTHEWR OFF

1. Oscarmeyer
    Oscarmeyer
    Wow that sounds like a good time. My cock is so hard right now thinking about it. Any groups in Southern Ohio?
  2. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    answer me this - does jacking via skype count?
  3. 69luvr
    69luvr
    doesn't anybody suck cock at these parties?
  4. TeeMan
    TeeMan
    I would really like to have friends that I could jackoff and watch jackoff. When I was back in high school my friends and I would jackoff next to each other but never took it to the next level which looking back on I wish we had but now they're gone and married and its time for me to get to know other people.
  5. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    Me too TeeMan. I wish I had taken some of my opportunities to the next level. But sometimes thinking about what might have happened ends up being some great fantasies for masturbating!
  6. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    thinking back to my encounters with school friends, I have the same desires. We used to masturbate together, then we started to such each other but we never gave hand jobs to each other and now wish we did. I think it would have been hot.
  7. earloftexas
    earloftexas
    When I was in Jr. Hi and Hi School, I must have had 6 or 8 jackoff buddies. We would meet at every opportunity and jackoff together. Sometimes we would go skinny dipping and THAT was fabulous as we would all be naked with a hardon. It is quite a site to see 4 or 5 of your buddies sporting hardons. As the day progressed, we would start jacking each others cocks and the precum would be flowing. Some of us would progress on to sucking a friend's cock, and I have even had one of my friends fuck me in the creek and on the creek bank. This all took place back before the AIDS was brought to this country, and we only used rubbers if we were in a car jacking off together, or in a car fucking. We NEVER passed an opportunity to jackoff, suck, OR fuck.......
  8. earloftexas
    earloftexas
    You have never lived until you have experienced jacking off with a buddy by putting your cockhead up against HIS cockhead (piss slit to piss slit), then pulling your 4-skin back over your buddy's cockhead) and vise-versa) and jacking off until you both cum in each others 4-skin, and it will not take long - - - guaranteed ! ! ! !
    This will blow your fucking mind ! ! ! !
  9. Samdy
    Samdy
    i have been looking for even 3 or 4 guys willing to belong to a little club like that
  10. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
    Would love to meet up with these guys. Anyone in Phoenix do this?
  11. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    me please, see me jumping up and down, waving my hand, yes I want to have a mutual JO
  12. Rvdude05
    Rvdude05
    I'm so weak! Can't help but to take it on my mouth as it shoots.
  13. bicurmale
    bicurmale
    count me in...North central Ohio here!
  14. travelingman5000
    travelingman5000
    Jacking a guy off is really hot. I love it. I wish I head a regular group to meet with.
  15. FredGillard
    FredGillard
    I too would love to jack (or wank as we say here) a guy off. Wrapping my hand around him and feel him get more and more excited as I slowly wank him, hoping his hand finds mine is something I lust for. Knowing I'm doing it with another guy, even typing this is a turn on for me. I'm married, happily, but would love to do this, and my wife knows I would love to also, but we've never talked about it in reality. We live in a very small country, so that's a potential problem around being discreet, i.e. w/out the whole town knowing. :-)
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast