Register

bi couples?!

1. NETencouple
    NETencouple
    We have been looking for quite a while to find other honestly bi couples. Anyone else having problems finding them in their area? We are just curious....
  2. cook690
    cook690
    we have been looikg for a while too all we get is men that want to cheat on there wife not in to that Ga here
  3. xtc4666
    xtc4666
    That's one thing I was hoping for with this group. A place for bi couples to freely chat and what not without any bs or pressure. My wife and I are newer to the bi scene, and we aren't looking for a bunch of random hook ups. We ultimately would be ecstatic if we can find a couple that we can be comfortable with and be friends in and out of the bedroom. Not so much looking for swinging (not that we have any issues with it ), but another couple looking for bi partners for the same sex desires, if it lead to more than that so be.
  4. xtc4666
    xtc4666
    That's one thing I was hoping for with this group. A place for bi couples to freely chat and what not without any bs or pressure. My wife and I are newer to the bi scene, and we aren't looking for a bunch of random hook ups. We ultimately would be ecstatic if we can find a couple that we can be comfortable with and be friends in and out of the bedroom. Not so much looking for swinging (not that we have any issues with it ), but another couple looking for bi partners for the same sex desires, if it lead to more than that so be.
  5. Lookingforfrns
    Lookingforfrns
    We have found it very hard to find guys who aren't cheating on their wives also. We just don't want to cause any problems for someone elses relationship.
  6. woolwichcpl
    woolwichcpl
    That has also been our biggest problem guys that are cheating, even though we state no married males period, we will only play with single males at their home that kinda weeds out the cheaters. We haven't had much luck in finding bi couples, in four years we have come across two who actually were bi and we had a great time.
  7. romeodt
    romeodt
    Same here. In the last 4 years, we have found only 3 other Bi couples that are close to our area. We lucked out and had a fantastic time with all three of the couples! They were very friendly, and we're not pushy or rude in any way. Talk about all night sex! Now...too bad all who posted above, (and us,) don't live close to each other! Good luck to you all in your Bi couple quest!
  8. MidMichCouple
    MidMichCouple
    We've run into the problem with cheaters also, it's bothersome to say the least. One problem we've run into also is people who are bi when it's convenient for them or claim to be bi just to get laid. We had a lady we got to be pretty good friends with who claimed to be bi but in the end was only sleeping with my wife so she could sleep with me. It was the same thing with another guy that we were talking to, he was just bi enough I guess but his primary focus was sleeping with my wife. It's frustrating but I suppose those are the bumps in the road to be expected in situations like this. Since we started looking 5 years ago we've found one fully bi couple that we had an amazing relationship with for 2 years, we'd love to meet more people like them for an ongoing relationship.
  9. bigulfcpl
    bigulfcpl
    Bi Couple here in Tampa Bay...anyone else in our area? We would love to chat and meet!
    Ron & Raine
  10. bi_couple_for_69
    bi_couple_for_69
    Having a truly wonderful bi three way takes a lot of work and some luck to find the right guy. We've found so many guys are cheating of their wive's or girlfriends. That type of guy is hard to get a hold of and harder to arrange a time to come over a play. Fortunately we found a friend to join us on this site. We've talked to many guys but it's been slim pickings as far a quality goes. Where have other couples found quality bi guys?
  11. bibiboy
    bibiboy
    My girlfriend and I would love to meet another fun bi-couple to socialize with and have a good time with sexually as well. We aren't "swingers" per se (not passing judgement..at all) but are looking for a specific arrangement when it comes to "play time". SHe would be with her and I would be with him. We'd all be in the same room and each bi-couple would get the chance to watch and encourage the other as they played. We don't want to swap partners in the traditional sense but rather explore our bi-sides together without being with another person of the opposite sex.

We've actually met with another couple who were swingers (he's str8 she's bi) and the girls got together while the boys watched at first then joined in with our respective partners and had a whole bunch of fantastic sex in the same hotel room. We've done this twice with this same couple and had a blast! My gf really wants to "enjoy the show" as I did when she was with another woman and I'd love to give her the opportunity to do so!
  12. willnlynn
    willnlynn
    Hello. bicpl from Ga checking in!
  13. welickit
    welickit
    The issue with married men seems to be universal. We are a both bi, older couple and we can tell you that this has always been an issue. We have made some really wonderful friends while doing volunteer work for our local gay pride group. We also understand that not everyone is as open about being bisexual as we are. However, you can find all kinds of information by simply spending some time looking around on your local gay pride web site. Meeting places, activities etc. are normally listed. You can also be sure that 90% of the places that post ads on the site support the LGBT community. A cafe or bar that advertises may not be a LGBT meeting place but it shows they are receptive to lifestyle and you might well connect.
  14. gb50003
    gb50003
    Hi Guys, Im new to the site, but not new to swinging! I used to swing with my f partner, and it was great! and often wondered what it would be like playing with a man,with her there!, she never new about this, however! we both split about 6 months ago now, and have been looking to play on my own, and my desire would be to play with a bi couple, sadly married men playing away make it impossable for people like myself who are genuine, so guys go play somewhere else plz.
  15. mad2426
    mad2426
    We lucked up and found a single bi guy while I was looking on an all male site for another male to play solo with. We hit it off after playing and once we chatted a bit, he confided that he was indeed bi himself. The kicker to this all is that he was someone that I normally wouldn't have connected with because he didn't fit my usual weight parameter of playmates. My wife and I both tend to be more attracted to plus size people (women and men) like ourselves, and my friend is the complete opposite. I just picked up on something when we chatted with one another that told me he was worth meeting, and it turned out to be true. We not only hit it off that day, but when I introduced him to my wife and we had a threesome, it turned out to be the best time my wife and I have had with any other bi single or couple.Needless to say we all have great times together when we meet and he and I are becoming great friends outside of the bedroom as well.

ps..SC here. We would love to meet other singles and couples in our area for friendship and fun!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast