Register

What a cool group!

1. JackTexas94
    JackTexas94
    Glad to have stumbled upon and joins this group. So nice to read the above average post I have seen here and just not a lot of junk talk.

i am bisexual. A "Kinsey 2" if I go by the self assessed test on that subject that is floating around the Internet. I love women and all that but I also enjoy the (all too rare) sexual companionship of men. The best way to put it is: when I see an erect hard penis I get one too. But strange...I enjoy the sex but I'm not into the emotional/romantic/gay lifestyle part of it at all. Maybe that is just my conditioning in this culture of ours.

my first real experience that pushed me "across the line" (so to speak) was when I was 14 or so and with a neighbor boy my same age. We had played around but for him he was so disconnected from it, it was just a release for him. We didn't do much but mutual j/o and a very little light oral. But then one day (I had given it much thought) I decided to take it further. When we got together he took off his pants and underwear and sat on the edge of his bed. As usual I began to fellate him...but this time I was determined to not stop. After a while of steady working on him he stuttered something about how I should stop because he was reaching the edge. I ignored him. Long story short it was like a hot water tap turned on full force in my mouth in several massive burst when he could stand it no more and ejaculated. I held it there in my mouth and showed it to him and then swallowed and the look of shock on his face was incredible. "I can't believe you just done that!" He said. That was when I knew there was no turning back on what I am.

Now me and him are friends on Facebook. I have not seen him in over thirty years. He never mentions what we did together on that long ago summer and, in fact, is somewhat of a right wing religious fanatic now. Odd as I am just a little "left of center" in my politics and an atheist. I have a feeling he has purged that part of his past with me from his memory. But...no judgment from me on that. I remember and am not ashamed.
  2. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    What a great story I'm in a similar situation