Register

Nothin Hotter

1. DrBimind
    DrBimind
    Nothing hotter then watching wifey getting satisfied from another guy and myself...then us guys giving her a show
  2. bibiboy
    bibiboy
    Have shared one with my gf and it was the hottest thing I've ever done!
  3. havisham69
    havisham69
    would love to be able to have that expierence
  4. daddio3311
    daddio3311
    For my 30th birthday my wife's present to me was 2 black guys to fuck me in a hotel room we were staying in. What a thoughtful wife. She watched for most of it but eventually they ended up fucking her too.
  5. ifixem
    ifixem
    I have ED and the wife and I fucked like rabbits in the past. Now both of us get satisfaction from a playmate fuckin her. then I get cleanup duty.
  6. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    You guys are the greatest!
  7. SecretlyNaughty
    SecretlyNaughty
    I do this with my Husband and his friend all the time. My Husband works two jobs and is gone for 16 hours a day or more. So he allows his friend to come over and we play all day long sometimes. I send my husband photos or I call him on the phone just as his friend gets me to cum. He's so horny when he gets home, I get it again - sometimes. Sometimes he's just too tired, but is glad his buddy took care of me for him. I have a pretty high sexual appetite. Sometimes we are able to coordinate having the same day off at the same time and we get to all play together. I love watching them suck on each other. It's so damn hot.

I love my life.
  8. hung4you
    hung4you
    My wife here lately has been extremely horny and willing to do anything to get off. She had a fantasy about being used as a whore last weekend. She wanted cum in every hole, so i enlisted the help of 2 of my friends that we have played with in the past. They came over mid morning last Saturday and we all settled in for some naked fun, we caught her rubbing her tight pussy and motioning for someone to help her, Chuck got up and dove between her legs and licked her soaked pussy, Al slid off his jeans and fed her his cock, all of us are between 7 and 8 inches so she was about to have 24 inches of cock in her at the same time. Us guys had to coordinate so we would all cum at the same time, lots of dirty talk and her moaning so hard i thought the neighbors would hear us. She climbed on top of me and guided my cock into her well eaten pussy, Chuck slid his monster in her ass and Al was getting deep throat ed. Chuck came 1st followed by me and Al was throat fucking her head as he filled her throat. She then collapsed on the bed with cum leaking from her every hole. Oh yea, her fantasy came true.
  9. xp243
    xp243
    Wife doesn't want to any pointers on talking her into it?