Register

What's the longest dildo/toy ever used in ass???

1. bimaleinva
    bimaleinva
    I have a double ended 18" dildo that my g/f and I purchased to use together, however, I've found that I enjoy taking all 18". It takes a while to ease that much inside me, and of course I have to 'clean' out before hand, but Oh My God it's the best feeling in the world. She used to like me to put on some tight fitting underwear, and walk around the house, yard, parking lot. I even rode to get dinner from a restaurant with her while it was inside me!! I was afraid to get out and go in with her, afraid 18" of joy would come flopping out!!
  2. bimaleinva
    bimaleinva
    I'm now working with a 10" inflatable trying to get a little gape action going on!! Love the feeling of being slowly stretched out even more so that housing 18" of dildo!!
  3. MiamiRandy
    MiamiRandy
    I'm now using 2 different 32" toys that I've added pictures of in the files section
  4. iamcontent
    iamcontent
    I have never bottomed, but has always wanted too. I have been using a 4 inch butt plug for the last 6 months. Today I went and bought a 8 inch dildo which I am gong to use on my ass today. I am getting hard just thinking about it.
  5. iamcontent
    iamcontent
    I have used the 8 inch dildo 4 times since I got it, and have loved it. As I am posting this I have it in me.
  6. iamcontent
    iamcontent
    Every day at some point I have my butt plug in me or my 8 inch dildo. Still havn't bottomed yet.
  7. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    I have a 16 in. double that I have taken all of but my fav is an 11 in. with a large head that I like best. The largest real was 10 with a lot of girth.
  8. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    The longest for me is 9 inches. I've looked for longer but, they are too thick. I can take long dicks not thick.
  9. jimisbi
    jimisbi
    I just checked and my longest dildo is 6" and is 5 /2" in circumference. My other dildo is 5" long and 4 3/4" in circumference. I use the longer one occasionally and the smaller one regularly. I like to put the smaller one in me and leave it there for an hour or so every day.
  10. MAcpl69
    MAcpl69
    Longest is a 10 long 1 1/2 inch dia dildo. I've taken the whole thing up my ass. It's a hollow strapon that I have fucked the wife with, she can take about 3/4 of it in her pussy. I haven't got it in her ass yet, she is still working with smaller stuff in her ass
  11. 2holer
    2holer
    I have three dildos that fill me up they a a Johnny Homes dildo its real nice and most the time I cut the nuts off of them so I can get them deeper but I didnt this lately I like dildos 12" long with a bigger head than Johnnies I guess it because my man hole looks more like a big cunt any way thats what my boy friend say any way I like them about 12" long
  12. Tight1-4u
    Tight1-4u
    I have a few.. bfe longest one is 20” double headed then there is my 16” thick suction base and a couple 10” in different thicknesses and last but not least a 9” thick one.. I get to the base of the 16” one on a regular basis.. the 20” one I have.yet to get it all the way.. I do how ever get one of them in me at least once a day most of the time more
  13. Blain
    Blain
    I have a 10 inch vibrator I can take but prefer my short thick ones. I feel them better , they fill me up.
  14. JustinLee
    JustinLee
    I can take 8 inches.
  15. greengrow
    greengrow
    Mr hankeys collassus long n thick
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast