Register

Having trouble finding bi black partners?

1. 2bi2Bboring
    2bi2Bboring
    I have been a longtime black enthusiast, I had my first bisexual relationship with a black TG girl. But I have noticed here and on other sites that there seems to be a lack of bisexual black folks. There are a few here and there but not nearly as many as white people. I was wondering if others had noticed this and whether there were other places where there are more of a population of bisexual blacks?
  2. sbcplseeking
    sbcplseeking
    I think most black people are scared to come out and say they are bi. There are probably more but they don't want friends to make fun of them or what have you.
  3. Ebonybifemme7
    Ebonybifemme7
    I'm a black (african american) bisexual female.

We are out there, but not allowed to be as opened and honest as white bisexual male or females. I think our sexuality has been more repressed because of our history.

But I think the same thing effects black bisexuals as other bisexuals of other ethnic groups. You probably have more black males that are same sex seeking than black females, but more black females who are more than likely to be out about it, because society doesnt look as down on women for having sex same drive and desires as males. But the reality is that you probably have more same sex seeking males than females, and if you honest and in dealing with african americans, you probably have more black men who are same sex seekers than the black women. You do have black men who are bisexual, you def have some who are gay for sure, there more than likely to be out about being gay than bisexual, and I know the bisexual thing is harder to out about than being openly gay.

2bi2beboring: I'll PM you.
  4. 2bi2Bboring
    2bi2Bboring
    EBF7 I am aware that there are black male parties where bisexual black men gather in a hotel room for bi sex. If they are going to all that trouble, why wouldn't they come on a board like this to find other bisexuals? We don't bite, unless they ask us to. LOL
  5. 2bi2Bboring
    2bi2Bboring
    EBF7 PM received, will answer soon.
  6. sweecocksucker69
    sweecocksucker69
    There is one site that I've found with quite a few willing BBC. Message me if your interested.
  7. apantysnatcher
    apantysnatcher
    Sweetcocksuckedr I would love to know the =other places you look for hot BBC. I love it when I get the change to hook up with a fine BBC. Best bi sexy AI have ever had at the glory hole was with two amazing BBC.
  8. fubar13
    fubar13
    Total bttm.(safe)-Would love to meet up with a black couple or male(s). Also any black truckers out there? Very curious & discreet. Any ideas?
  9. fubar13
    fubar13
    Personally never had the good fortune to try a bbc tho have fantasized. Would love to meet an a/a couple or mix couple or even a single male. Problem I've encountered is "looking for generous only," & I'm not to the point of paying to have a good time, lol. I'm masc & not a sub but am a total bottom here & have never experienced a large cock so would love to find someone who has patience to break me in slowly.
  10. Newddewd69
    Newddewd69
    It's not that easy for me to find bisexual black partners... It's easier to find men than women but I've always wanted very much to find a black couple with a bisexual male...
    Much harder to find a female that likes us bisexual guys