Register

Camping FWB buddies?

1. Visexual
    Visexual
    OK, for those of you who have spouses who love to camp with you, do you ever wish that you knew another couple with a bi spouse too?

Most of our camping is campsites without a sewer hookup on site.So, we use the campground facilities in the mornings.

I get up very early and usually hit the showers around 6:00, or a bit sooner.There’s usually nobody there at that time but I always have to wish there were.

I think it would be simply hot to have a friend meet me every morning and us shower together.No better way to start the day than a nice, clean, blowjob!

Anyone like to camp at the Florida State Parks?J
  2. fun2bhung
    fun2bhung
    No spouse at the time but I am an early riser and enjoy fun in the shower. Getting ready to travel throughout the state checking out the shower facilities, lol.
  3. jazz5
    jazz5
    Yes always wanted a camping buddy, part of a camping couple!

Maybe someday!
  4. 360funguy
    360funguy
    My wife and I do a lot of camping in Florida too. Many of the camp grounds have shower rooms. Would love to meet another husband for hot showers and blow jobs to start the day or evening! Still looking!!
  5. Visexual
    Visexual
    Hey 360funguy, maybe we'll meet up sometime. I'll be at Fort Clinch early next month. We'll be staying at the beach section.
  6. sailorashore
    sailorashore
    Would love to enjoy what's left of summer with some camping on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington. Can get to anywhere along the Hood Canal within an hour, and anywhere on the west side of the mountains within a day. Have an old VW Van that I camp in, and occasionally have room for a visitor or two. Let me know if you're out this way...