Register

Bi curious male looking for chat about being bi sexual!! ;)

1. jackson958
    Ok so my and GF are newly together and have thought about having Bi sexual tendancies and have talked out stories together in our heads what we would think would be Hot!!! She wants to see me and a guy in front of here as she watches untill she joins in. Any takers here
  2. goodtimr
    goodtimr
    Chat away buddy.Lets get this group going.
  3. moonshot
    moonshot
    my best friend and i suck eachother while girlfriend watches and masturbates herself
  4. wifekinky4husband
    wifekinky4husband
    What exactly is she wanting to see?
  5. Lov2look
    Lov2look
    hello all YIM me lov2look4 and well work on it
  6. Hungry74
    Hungry74
    I liked being watched as I suck...
  7. DerrekCooke2
    DerrekCooke2
    I would join you and your gf if I lived in Alabama and depending on what fantasies she and you have.
  8. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    Wow ... one of the great married guy fantasies. I have only had one experience, and it was great. My ex and I would often tell our fantasies to each other during sex, and even incorporated dildo play into our sessions. My wife gets really wet, and tends to rush to orgasm when I mention having my cousin over to join us.
  9. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I am in Ohio. I like giving oral while being watched. Plus I have been in MMF threesome before and everyone enjoyed it.
  10. xp243
    xp243
    I'm in
  11. Curious me
    Curious me
    I talked with one of my bisexual girlfriends about her watching me suck a man of, her guiding it in and out of my mouth, etc. SOOOO fucking hot. My god. I miss her... Lol
  12. wifekinky4husband
    wifekinky4husband
    yuuuummmm, I love to do this for my man