Register

Anyone ever eat their own cum after they masturbate?

1. stungun
    stungun
    Yes to cum-sumption after getting off.
  2. ilovemasturbating
    ilovemasturbating
    Definitely. I love rolling up on my shoulders and shooting my cum into my mouth. Love the taste and the feel of it on my tongue and lips and then swallowing it.
  3. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    Yes I do everytime i masturbate. I love the taste of cum.
  4. Thong lvr
    Thong lvr
    I rolled up on my shoulders the other day. Been a while since I've done that. Not easy but gave myself a nice facial. loved that feeling of cum on my face again
  5. curious in mo.
    curious in mo.
    Oh yes,I always lick my cum off my fingers.
  6. saltydog4now
    saltydog4now
    for sure, and love to cum on my favorite dildo and then licking it off!Yum...
  7. Crimson14
    Crimson14
    I love eating my cum, gets so horny and ready
  8. newyorker
    newyorker
    I like others lose the urge to eat my cum after I have an orgasm. I have shot it in my mouth when I was younger and more flexible and I really liked it that way. I also love giving blow jobs and tasting their cum BEFORE I cum. If I cum first then when I suck him and he cums in my mouth it gags me and I must spit it out. Wish I could get over this reflex.
  9. tailspin47
    tailspin47
    usually eat my own cum. mmm tasty
  10. bijohnmpls
    bijohnmpls
    My cum tastes really good, so I don't want to become addicted to it. I do taste it from time to time to check the quality.. lol. plus is is much more fun to taste someone else's.
  11. WESTMAN33
    WESTMAN33
    Years ago I had the same problem that after I came I didn't have any interrest anymore for tasting my cum. So I would cum in a shot glass and keep it cool on ice and my cum would stay thick and white. About 10 - 30 minutes later I am ready again and start masturbating and then drink my cum. After I got married I would have my wife put my cum in my mouth.
  12. Susurrus1964
    Susurrus1964
    I'm still working on doing it every time, but I feel a kinky thrill when I can get past the post orgasmic blues and lick my load from my hand.
  13. funbimm43
    funbimm43
    Many times I think about it, and even lick the pre-cum while masturbating, but after shooting into my hand, I loose the urge. I have never tried rolling on my shoulders and shooting directly into my face so I taste it while cumming. Looks like another excuse to masturbate.....
  14. fundevil
    fundevil
    I love to use a toy or my fingers on my prostrate as I get close to cumming and get a good gush of precum that I eagerly slurp off my fingers. I might be old but I still shoot big loads that I can produce right off the precum gush or after I delay it and enjoy being hard a little bit longer. I like to cum on my desk and lick it all off and sometimes I cum on my fingers and slowly lick up every drop. I love to eat my cum. I make it an event.
  15. FullSpectrum
    FullSpectrum
    Like others, I mostly don't have the urge to lap up my cum once I do cum. For some reason, masturbating in the shower into my hand makes it easier to then swallow it up. I have, alas, never yet sucked another man's cock. I suspect that I would love his cum if he came first, but might find it harder to swallow after I cum myself, though I love the idea of us going into 69, and once we each cum then turning around to share our mutual cum back and forth, mouth to mouth. I love the idea. Not sure if the practice would work as well as the idea. Still, the more I do taste my own cum, the more I like it, so it must be an acquired taste. Like drinking piss, which I love.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast