Register

experiments

1. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    Anyone like to swap stories of experimenting when they were young?
  2. guywholikesboth
    guywholikesboth
    this is the first time i had a cock in my mouth went to a friends apt he took he huge cock out asked me to suck it said no. He came over to where i was sitting and got up on it with his big hard cock he rubbed it on my lips i got hard. He then said suck it i said no he forced it into my mouth and fucked it till he came i swallowed all his cum never thought he was going to stop cumming. When he got off the chair and took his cock out i heard another friend say now it my turn i looked and thier he was with his little 4 inch uncut cock out i said fuck u and left. that was the start of my sex with guys
  3. Oztrich
    Oztrich
    The very first time I took a cock in my ass was weird. It was face to face, and it was easy. I was in my teens, and taking it was no problem at all. The guy who fucked me knew exactly what he was doing though. I really got off on the feeling of his sperm leaking out of my ass in to my underwear after, and sitting around with other people knowing what had happened. The second time hurt like hell, and I swore off ass-fucking for a long time. But the ACTUAL very first time experimenting anally, was with a guy in boarding school. We found a quiet place, and he shoved his cock in my ass. It shocked the hell out of me, and it hurt. The whole thing lasted a few seconds, and he was cumming even as he was shoving it in. My ass hurt for about a week after.

Sucking cock was much easier, and a lot more fun.
  4. 69luvr
    69luvr
    I was in my neighbor's pool. He was in the water with me but all I could look at was his wife's tits. She was on the patio in a bikini. In time he "accidentally" brushed my young cock with his hand. I liked it and just kept looking at his wife. He asked if I'd like to go inside for a few minutes. We went up to a bedroom that overlooked the patio. Looking down I could get a great view of his wife's tits. I lost track of everything I was so hot. Then I felt his hand on my hardness and did not object. He asked if I would let him kiss it. I said OK. Then I felt my cock in his mouth and I was in ecstasy. I came in his mouth while trying to glimpse his wife's tits. He smiled and thanked me but I was still horny. I took his hand and put it on my cock again. He started to wack me off and I just lost it. I reached for his hardness and was happy when I felt it. Then an urge came over me and I was sucking his cock! We blew each other for many years and I got to play with his wife's ample tits and eat her out! She blew me too and all of us enjoyed our times together.
  5. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    69luvr, what a HOT story, you were so VERY lucky to have such a wonderful friend.