Register

My nipple fetish

1. trybi50mwm
    trybi50mwm
    I had just turned 21 and an older couple in my neighborhood had an accident that required them needing help with different household chores they called me and asked if I could mow for them. I'd always take a shower when I was done. One day he walked in on me as I was drying off and he simple just rubbed my nipples and asked if I mind. BINGO it felt great and he began to suck them quite often. They soon had me join them in bed, she loved to watch him suck me and she loved to be ate. I now have this over powering fetish about nipple play, would like to find another with the same desire.
  2. BIGUY123456
    BIGUY123456
    Oh I have the same fetish it gives be a different feeling rubbing my nips
  3. biguy1940
    biguy1940
    for some time now a goodly share of the women i've dated seem to focus on my nips...i have rather pronounced man boobs (moobs?) and they like playing with them...it really turns me on to have them play with them, instant boner...the last one had me shave my chest and said it was like having a b/f and a g/f all in one...i must admit it does bring out the female side of me...
  4. hardcurve
    hardcurve
    I've been playing with my nipples since I was a kid. They are very sensitive now, and I just love having them rubbed and licked. They get so hard and pointy. I can almost cum from playing with them myself or nipple play with others.

So far only women have given me pleasure this way, and I'm dying to find out what it would be like with a guy - both giving and receiving!
  5. rgscott501
    rgscott501
    I love having my nipples played with. Instant hard on. When my nipples are being sucked I completely loose the perception of right and wrong just take me how you want me