Register

in bith holes

1. Muddigger369
    Muddigger369
    Ne for a virgin i would love to have both holes filled at the same time more than once thats all i fantasise about
  2. bigtime2013
    bigtime2013
    never had in both holes at same time, any in central, il, lets talk
  3. sysper
    sysper
    that would be a pretty wild 1st time
  4. Curioustotry64
    Curioustotry64
    A spit roast is next on my list! I had a cock in my ass for the first time not long a go. It was big (8+ inches) and thick. Cum was spewing out of my cock in minutes without touching it. If I had only had something to suck on. Normally his wife joins in, but couldn't make it. I'd love to be in a 69 with a cock pumping my ass!
  5. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    I have had it several times, though most of the time it was a strap on in one hole a dick in the other. I love 69 with a lady while I have a dick in my ass. Then love being pegged while sucking one. Would really enjoy one in each hole right now.
  6. cornholejoe
    cornholejoe
    like getting it in both holes at the same time 6years ago i got gangbanged by 4 men and 2 women with strapons and i really like getting it in the ass while i was sucking cock and eating pussy none of the men had more than 7 inchs average thick but in the end the woman who set this up put it to me with a big thick 8 inch dildo after 10 minutes or so she said you ready for the last guy he just got here next thing i know i was sucking a 8 inch plus thicker than her dildo he pulled it out mouth and fucked me in the ass long and hard next thing i knew had a dick in my mouth again ass was sore for a few days but i enjoyed it