Register

Where are all the small cocks

1. kinky_olde_man
    kinky_olde_man
    I wish one would live near me. The would get constant blow jobs.
  2. littleone71
    littleone71
    Small cock here 3 1\2"
  3. smcock1958
    smcock1958
    We're out here believe me.
  4. mike_smallwood
    mike_smallwood
    There are many small cock guy's around, but suspect like me, they cover up and are embarrassed to show. I find it difficult in the gym locker room to walk around showing my smaller cock as it can be as small as 1.5" when flacid (4.5" when hard). As a child I was made fun of when changing in the pool change room by my 'friends' and this has left me somewhat insecure about my size. However, I have never felt this way when naked in front of a woman.

As it turns out I discovered a bi-curious side while trying to better understand my shyness and insecurity about being naked in front of men. As it turns out, I much prefer the look of small cocks and find they get me exited. It would be nice to meet other men (online or in my immediate area) to discuss small cocks together, potentially meet, and who knows maybe get to play with another small cock guy.

I belong to a few small cock sites, but I seem to be the only one in the Toronto, Ontario Canada area who has a small cock and is willing to chat about it. LOL
  5. bibtmguy1
    bibtmguy1
    Hi i am totally bottom and have a small cock less then 4", i used to hate being so small but finally accepted it as nothing can change what i have.
  6. trybothnj
    trybothnj
    New to this group with a small cock too. Looking for a local guy with a small cock to explore
  7. mag485
    mag485
    check out my pics if you like small
  8. Biboz49
    Biboz49
    I'm just over 3" flacid and 5" hard. It would be great to chat and meet with someone local to me with the same. Smooth is a big bonus
  9. nutman99
    nutman99
    I am a small cock guy to. If you want to chat then send me an email message. My email address is: nutman99@yahoo.com
  10. frodo6969
    frodo6969
    I am about 4" cut in Ontario. I love to suck any sized cock or take it up my ass
  11. 1136Mike
    1136Mike
    Any guys in the Katy Texas area??? I have a small cock....
  12. guywholikesboth
    guywholikesboth
    The first cock I had was at 13 he was 14 it was 11 inches it gavee me a complex about my little 6 incher love to suck small cocks had a frieend that was 4.5 inches but he would give me 10 to 15 loadss of thick cum
  13. Itcould
    Itcould
    I am right here in Houston wishing and waiting for some one to just love all over my little guy it's 3 inch's hard and loves a man's touch
  14. Itcould
    Itcould
    Small guy here looking to chat or find a friend in Houston