Register

this happened to me last week.

1. craiger
    craiger
    Last friday driveing home from work i was really horny. I have a great beautifull wife but now and then i want some man 2 man sex. Well i heard about this place( wohler bridge)) on the russian river was a gay hook up spot. So i went there and parked. Seen a couple guys hanging around looking. I took a little walk to the river and could see the guys following but not getting close. Waited but they only stayed back and watched. So i got. bored and went back to my car. Jacked off a little. .Seen a car pull in and a guy was sitting there. I got a idea and smiled at him as i got and went to the big porta john. As i was going in i looked back and got the courage enough to wave him to come over and in with me. I went in and sat down thinking what the hell did i just do by waveing him over. Just as i was thinking he wasnt comeing he walked in. I asked him if he wanted a blow job and he whips out a nice 8 in. Cock. As i start sucking on his nice cock he said he lived just up thhe road and we could go to his house. I followed him to his house
  2. craiger
    craiger
    On the way there i was scrared that this was crazy just meeting thiscguy and now going to his house. As soon as we got there and went inside i had made up my mind that i was just going to go with it and not hold anything back. I got on my knees and took out his cock ans starting sucking it. He took over and told me to strip and get up on the bed. When both of us naked on the bed we went crazy. It was so hot rolling around with this guy. And to make this a little shorter. We wound up with my head over the edge of the bed with cock down my throat and as he was getting close he pulls out and cums in my mouth and on my face. So hot that i blasted all over myself. This week im going back over to his house and get more of his cock. He is going to fuck my very tight ass and im going to love it.
  3. bayareaguy
    bayareaguy
    Nice story...
  4. CaArmyGuy
    CaArmyGuy
    Sweet, hadn't heard of that place