Register

It's so much better when it's "Her Idea"...

1. bibiboy
    bibiboy
    I am one of those bi-guys who really only gets too worked up over the whole "sex with another guy" when my gf is involved. I have no interest in being with another guy physically if it's just he and I. Now if you add her to the mix, I can't wait to meet the right fellow for us to play with! The absolute BEST scenario for me is to have her "insist" I play with this other guy in front of her with some interaction between the two of them as well. I'd love to have her "show me how" to give the guy we're with, a really good blow job and then "make me suck his cock" like she just showed me.

My fantasy includes having the three of us come back home from an after work cocktail session with this mystery man and have him playfully reach for her in front of me as I get us fresh drinks. She doesn't move away from him and instead grabs his ass for a quick moment. One thing leads to another and before you know it, the two of them have undressed one another in a sort of "I dare you" manner. It's then that she insists on the three of us playing together. I could go on and on about the details floating around in my dirty little mind, but you get the idea...
  2. Oscarmeyer
    Oscarmeyer
    Mmmmmm . .. Sexy stuff. Would love to be your third. After I blow in your mouth she looks over at me and says "what are you smiling about? Get on your knees and suck my mans cock till he cums in your mouth. . . NOW!!! Mmmmm
  3. NotBiYetButWilling
    NotBiYetButWilling
    You two have described my bi fantasy to a T. I haven't had any bi fun but but I am on the hunt for a great couple to recreate that exact scenario. Did I mention I can travel?
  4. jazz5
    jazz5
    Exactly how I started. Only sucked one cock and it was because his wife wanted to watch 2 guys suck before she fucked us both. I actually enjoyed it, wished they both were still around.

She was devious! She wanted her clit licked while getting fucked and the only way to get that was to get the guys used to each others cocks. IT WORKED!
  5. jjklemenz
    jjklemenz
    Amazing fantasy I share your desires
  6. Waccamaw
    Waccamaw
    Having a Domme woman order me to suck a cock in front of an audience has always been, so hot in a humiliation scene
  7. George51
    George51
    It is such an erotic thought. I like the whole humiliation thing. A woman calling me a cocksucker, and pushing my head onto her lover's big, hard cock. Laughing at me as she does so.
  8. bw299
    bw299
    1st wife made me suck cock and cum and made me clean up his creampie....what an erotic rush.
  9. James1A1
    James1A1
    It always plays best when she orders me to suck his larger cock. I cum without touching.
  10. Leo Rabbit
    Leo Rabbit
    Yep! This is my core fantasy too!