Register

Non-human cum

1. joavi
    Did you ever swallow a dogs-or other animals cum?
  2. jobudnftw
    jobudnftw
    I have had both dog and horse cum.
  3. txsmale55
    txsmale55
    Oh wow I often wondered about a horses cum, can this be talked about hmmm im not sure. But it still sounds hot
  4. dtaylor1965
    dtaylor1965
    have always wanted to try. mmmmmm
  5. Jayne46240
    Jayne46240
    I have a buddy that has horses and we just talked about the coffee cup size load a horse has, he said it's about 8 oz. He asked me to jerk off his horse and swallow his load, guess I might try it now. I know you have to watch penetration.
  6. mudbogger69
    mudbogger69
    Wat is it like to have a dog's cum
  7. MTBearMan
    MTBearMan
    Would like to try both but never have. I think I would like the taste.
  8. BLUELITE
    BLUELITE
    A couple weeks ago i was taking care of a friends German shepperd ..while i was feeding him he jumped up on me and knocked me over. I was wrestling with him and reached up and grabbed his sheath by accident . It was hot and started to stick out so i jacked his cock until it was hard and his knot was out. Damn i just ciuld not resist it, i took it into my mouth and let him fuck my face until he shot his jism in my mouth. It was very thin but there was alot. I swallowed it and it was good.
  9. jlb108
    jlb108
    Always wanted to try it !!!!!!!! JoieBee
  10. friesbaconnekkid
    friesbaconnekkid
    MtBearMan, I'm up near Kalispell. If you ever find a horse or dog we could suck together, let me know! I sucked horse cock with a lady once, swallowed a bit, but we were both laughing so hard when the stud came, we lost a lot of it. I watched another woman being fucked by a dog. Loved it! I'd really like to try a dog in my ass.
  11. silkyheels
    silkyheels
    Have drank K9 and horse, have been mounted by K9 and love every thing about it
  12. Sonofwolfie
    Sonofwolfie
    OMG, I never get to talk about this!! So many people would say "eeww gross" and that it was animal abuse, but really i was the one getting abused. I let my dog fuck me a few times when I was in my teens. Mostly it was really hot, except for the one time ( I stress the ONE time, it hurt SOOO bad) he tied with me. Never tasted it, but I know it smelled like dog.
  13. goodsonformom
    goodsonformom
    I'm just sayin'.......that's so naughty.....I do love it.....
  14. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    LOL!! I never thought this subject would cum up!! It''s so naughty!! I love it!! I haven't run across a cock I haven't wanted to suck yet including dogs and horses. I like to suck to completion too. I'm partial to big horny dogs with big balls and big cocks. Horses nuff said
  15. jimtom56
    jimtom56
    I MEET A WOMEN A FEWS YEARS BACK WHO LET HER DOG FUCK HER AND ON A DARE I SUCKED IT OFF WASNT BAD BUT DIFFERENT I DID GET BRAVE WITH HER HELP LET IT FUCK ME DID HURT SOME BUT AFTER A WHILE YOU GET USED TO IT MAY HAVE TO TRY SUCKING A HORSE SOUNDS INTERESTING
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast