Register

Non-human cum

1. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    That last one did it for me! I shot a load. I can't believe this is on here but glad. I've wanted to suck doggie dick most of my life but haven't. You guys are the greatest...thank you.
  2. rascal2014
    rascal2014
    I have been sucking dog cocks since i was 14. hot for sure.
  3. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    You are right that is a very hot story. Since I was a small boy I have always been attracted to and thought an erect male phallus was a beautiful thing. Just the sight of one turns me on. I have always wanted to touch, hold, and play with them be it a human, canine, equine or other phallus. I love stroking them and watching cum erupting from them and sucking them till I got a mouthful of goodness. I am blessed with a hot sensitive ass that
    loves the sensation of being pounded by a big male phallus filling it. I cum so hard and so often from an energetic fucking. I love the sensation of my freshly ducked tingling ass full of slippery cum.
  4. walt0057
    walt0057
    wouldn't mind trying it
  5. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I would try it.
  6. 1972chaos
    1972chaos
    I’d also try either. Thought it’d be fun to find someone who’s dog was trained and play both oral and maybe even be bottom for him. I’d like to try horse cum too, but wouldn’t take that monster cock in my ass!
  7. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    @cw1860 That dog was definitely used to fucking ass...maybe pussy too. Your friend was getting it regularly, I'm guessing.
  8. HudsonValleyBiguy001
    HudsonValleyBiguy001
    this is so twisted...
  9. Grant_Norman
    Grant_Norman
    Not real fond of being around dog....but if there was a bigger one with a nice cock I'd do it...like that they swell up in knob and they cum so much...would be good...like watching videos of girls sucking and fucking them
  10. daddybrad49
    daddybrad49
    I have suck a dog cock when I was 14
  11. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    wow, I too am amazed that this topic is allowed but anyway, my question for anyone willing to answer, is dog cum very different from human?
  12. riggermt01
    riggermt01
    I was raised on a farm. When nobody was arounf I used to jack off the dog and horses, I wish I had worked up the courage to suck them
  13. jamie63
    jamie63
    ...i've always wanted to try some k9 fun, but here in Ireland (north & south), i've not found anyone, be they single or a couple, even though i'm on a couple of animal sites!
  14. michael95404
    michael95404
    Really sexy hot stuff. I'd love to find a friend here in the North Bay who could provide the experience.
  15. MinesUncut
    MinesUncut
    I used to date a gal years ago that was raised on a farm. They had horses, really nice ones, some for pulling farm equipment such as a snow sled for yarding out wood in the winter. Other's were for riding.
    She was a hot thing and would were those darn cut off jean shorts all summer and her tits were always hanging out of her flannel shirt. One day one of the horses got a massive hard on while she was combing him.
    I asked her if she had ever played with his cock and she easily replied yes often. He's hard cause he can smell my cunt. I was amazed by all this. As we were talking she got in front of the horse and immediately his nose head from her pussy area and his cock began to leak big time. She patted him and said who boy I am going to make you cum. She got alongside his body and reach under and pulled his cock out sideways a bit and starter jerking him off. In a few he began to get a bit crazy and she calmed him by saying whoa boy over and over. She had obviously did this a lot as he stopped being frantic and his cock started to really swell. She opened her shirt and aimed his cock at her tits and finished him off. His cum shot all over her chest and face. I was so hard from all this I couldn't stand it. She said get over here and I did. She then gave me a blow job beyond imagination. When I got off she swallowed it all. When we were done playing she rinsed off with the hose she had been washing the horse with and said next time we are out here it's your turn to jerk my horse off. I never got the chance to do that as our interests went in other directions and we stopped seeing each other.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast