Register

When did you first take a cum load up your ass?

1. Top fucker
    I posted about my experience in the website when was your first time taking a cum load up the ass?
  2. playinmyholes
    playinmyholes
    My second experience (I was 17 years old). I wish I could go back...there are so many cocks I regret not taking in those days. Perfect chances with perfect cocks. Damn it.
  3. biGuy
    biGuy
    I was about 18 I met a guy about 23 at the book store. We went back to his place, he bare backed me he shot his load deep inside me. He would not let me butt fuck him but did give me head but I could not cum, we had to cut it short cuz his room mate was due back at anytime. I remember his cum leaking out of me into my underwear.
  4. bigtime2013
    bigtime2013
    not yet, but want to experience it, any near spfld il willing to, in my little ass, im here waiting! and yes i luv to suck the cum from the cock
  5. mikeyd270
    mikeyd270
    Still waiting and ready for someone to seed my bare ass.
  6. Jayne46240
    Jayne46240
    The first time I did it because a condom takes the feeling away for both. I don't have sex with people that I don't know though.
  7. binewbielookin
    binewbielookin
    I love to Cum Balls Deep in a "Hot Ass",but ready to take my first Hot Load of "Cum" Balls Deep in my Smooth "TIGHT ASS"??(with the RIGHT guy?). Also Love to Suck "Cock" to Completion and 69ers to Orgasm!! Love "Bareback" give/receive,but only after we get to know one another and "Mutual TRUST" has been established between us!! Face Down! Ass UP! (~;
  8. silkyheels
    silkyheels
    Age 14, 48 years ago, spring of 1966, camp councilor, after having given each other Oral, sitting astride him
  9. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    Iwish it was still safe to take it bareback,but still love ao mouth full of hot cum.Ready for some right mow
  10. wifekinky4husband
    wifekinky4husband
    The last bf before my husband. Funny thing is I rebounded back to him right a few hours before I met my one day to be hubby. He came in me anally three times. I knew it was a mistake and was last time ever with him but the anal pounding was marvelous!!! Then I was out with the girls telling them all about it when I see my future husband. We met, talked for hours I was still so horny from all the cum still in me it was soooooo hard not to pounce. I keep I G rated. We dated for 3 months before I told him. Of course he wanted to see. I had to put on a masturbation show with toys and then he took me cumming in me - of course - three times! We have been hot for anal ever since!
  11. Darius Wolf
    Darius Wolf
    Two weeks ago I took a monster load in my ass from two different guys at the same time, both cam in my ass and mouth
  12. donlikesdicks2
    donlikesdicks2
    When I was sixty my 30-year old girlfriend and I were having sex with one of her old girlfriends and that girl's big-dicked boyfriend. After a lot of attention to the girls, he mounted me and gave me a load of come that I still remember running out and down my thighs when I stood up to go clean up. I was hooked on assfucking and loads of cum in my ass and still am at the age of 77.
  13. crispycream
    crispycream
    5 years ago willingly that is lol I was raped when I was a teenager but the funny thing is that turns me on like crazy now a guy just having his way with me oh and swallowed my first load with the same guy OMG it was so good and when he was fucking me he would TRY to hold his load and I wouldn't let him I would wiggle my ass I wanted to feel him shooting his load DEEP inside of me, I was his first guy he is married now :-(
  14. novicebiguy4u
    novicebiguy4u
    I would love to take throbbing/hard bare cock balls deep in my Tight Hot Ass and feel a big Hot Cum Enema erupt in my Ass?? However I would have to know that the guy is STD-FREE!! 😋
  15. Jaclyncd
    Jaclyncd
    i was 20 and i have been a bottom ever since then
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast