Register

When did you first take a cum load up your ass?

1. Tight1-4u
    Tight1-4u
    I was 23 he was 44 tall muscular and hung.. we met at a party.. one of my boyfriends introduced me to him.. we talked and things got kinda sexually orentted.. he ask if I liked to suck big cock?? I said yes to get it hard to fuck me.. he ask if I had ever bb before?? I told him no!! He said he would like a blow job.. I told him no.. he reached out and grabbed my crotch and found my erection.. he said you say no but this says yes.. he led me to a room the study.. he then started fondeling me and removed my clothes.. I was naked and by this time very horny.. he pushed me to my knees and instructed me to undo his pants.. when I did the thing fell out in my face.. semi hard already.. I started sucking and soon was choking down 9” of thick man meat.. after about 5 min he lifted me up and pushed me over a table then he kicked my feet out to spread my legs.. I then felt his fingers entering my pussy.. a few minutes later he lined up his cock spit on my hole and pushed his cock head inside.. spitting on me again he drove balls deep into my pussy.. then prodded me to fuck myself on his cock!! I started bouncing back and forth riding his cock like no tomorrow.. then he held me down an fucked me for a long while.. then he put me on the table on my side legs bent pussy out and fucked me hard till he slammed into me as hard and deep as he could and started shaking and his cock throbbing inside me.. then I felt it, hot cum pumping into my pussy.. he filled my pussy to the point it ozzed out and ran down my ass cheek.. then with a few more thrusts to push it deeper he said.. he was done.. I felt amazing.. I felt every squirt.. I could feel his cum inside me.. I was so full it leaked out of me most all night.. he was amazing!! I loved that he had done that to me.. however I met him 3 other times for the same results that was the only times I have done it
  2. shelbo122
    shelbo122
    I was about 14 and a friend of mine and my older brother went fishing in the creek. It was a hot day and we went skinny dipping. I was embarrassed because my friend had a nice patch of pubic hair and so did my brother and I had none. A couple of days later my older brother and I went fishing in the creek and again we went skinny dipping. he pushed me into the muddy creek bank and shoved his cock into me. it hurt at first but after a few strokes, it felt good. after that, he would either take me up in the barn loft or in my bed when my parents were gone and he would fuck me until he came in my ass. That went on until he graduated high school. He always wanted me to suck his cock and I never would but I wish I had now. we are both a lot older now and have never talked about it but if he would let me I would suck him off now.
  3. Leehebs
    Leehebs
    I was a late starter 35 ��. But it would have been few months into a long term affair with a gay guy, after we had both been tested for STD,s after that I used to love him taking me bare back and coming deep inside of me, love it every time, but never done it since
  4. CTmale50
    CTmale50
    I was around age 17 or 18.. a gay guy that I worked with showed interest in me..I was curious.. decided to let him slide his cock in my hole for the first time..hurt like hell, but got used to it after.. then a few days later we tried it again and I was aroused and got used to it nicely!
  5. CTmale50
    CTmale50
    It's been way too long! Several years...anyone in CT wanna give a helping ass a hand?
  6. wifekinky4husband
    wifekinky4husband
    My husband did it several years back for me, it was the most glorious sight EVER! And still is every time he does. I looooooooooove getting off to it!
  7. BrokenQuill
    BrokenQuill
    The first time was just before lockdown. Damned Covid!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123