Register

Watching you cum

1. harmless
    harmless
    Had my first bi experience at the tender age of 13. We used to blow each other then jack off. Since then I just love to watch a guy jack off and cum. When he cums, that is the exciting part for me.
  2. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    completely agree with your statement, started masturbating with my good buddies back when we were 12 yo and moved into sucking each other off soon after, never want to miss that.
  3. ChiefH
    ChiefH
    Had my first bi experience at 13 also!!! He was uncut and I loved to jack him off and watch his cum erupt from his foreskin like a volcano!! Sucked his cock a number of times also!!
  4. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    I forgot to note that I also love watching and being watched on c2c, I use google hangouts and wickedcamchat mostly but have used skype to. really hot when we cum at the same time.
  5. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    I love being watched when I cum
  6. Hard4all
    Hard4all
    I had a buddy that we started jerking each other at 13 also. We then started sucking and fucking each other. I loved watching him cum on me. I know fantasize about being cum on and in but don’t have anyone to do it.
  7. swvsucker
    swvsucker
    Started with my cousin watching each other when we were 12. Neither of us could cum yet, but it was a lot of fun. Often we would lay shoulder-to-shoulder looking at the same magazine and stroke ourselves. After I had my first orgasm (wet dream) I told him and he was obsessed with seeing, so I went to his house, got naked and jerked off while he watched. He became determined to cum too and a few weeks later he did. I went down the next day and returned the favor, watching him jerk off until he came.
  8. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    watching a friend cum never gets old, helping him cum is even better. I also help a friend cum by masturbating and eating my own cum on cam for him, very erotic for us both.