Register

Cuckold Stranger

1. dm330
    dm330
    Pretty cool finding this group. I'd like to share my fantasy. We've heard of the cuckold wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend, but how about the cuckold stranger? The guy who meets the couple for some sexual fun and ends up being the one to eat the husband/boyfriend's cum off of or out of his girlfriend. I'd like to be a cuckold stranger at least once to try it and see if I like it. I'd love to 69 with a hot woman while her equally hot man fucks her pussy to oblivion and inseminates her with all his might and all his sperm, only to pull out and stick his dick in my mouth for a quick cleanup before his jizz spills out of his girl's twat and into my mouth to be swallowed. Mmmmmm, yeah. That's my cuckold fantasy.
  2. Wishful
    Wishful
    Wish I could be there to share the fun!
  3. grand10
    grand10
    my fantasy would be to watch my wife have a big cock in her pussy while i'm licking her pussy and while he is pummeling her have his cock slide out of her and into my mouth. then he puts it back in her hot hole and continues to fuck her hard and fast until he shoots his load in her waiting pussy. when he pulls his cum covered cock out of her I take his cock into my mouth and suck all his cum off his hard cock. I continue sucking him until he's hard again and then my wife sits on my face so I can suck his cum out of her pussy and he shoves his hard cock in my ass and fucks me hard and fast until he fills my ass up with his cum.
  4. michael51
    michael51
    grand10,I,ll be right over.get on your back under your wife and lets start the suck fuck
  5. buds50
    buds50
    you cuck wannabes might like ourhotwives dot org free cuck site just register and login scroll through it
  6. BIGUY123456
    BIGUY123456
    Cuckold is hot
  7. BIGUY123456
    BIGUY123456
    Cuckold is hot id so do that grand its a fantasy of mine too
  8. RobertoS
    RobertoS
    Looking to be a Bull to a mature married couple.
  9. daddio3311
    daddio3311
    I love being a cuckold husband, even though a lot of the time I end up joining in.
  10. marriedmidmo
    marriedmidmo
    Mine Is kinda like that but she is holding me down while he fucks me then she spoons his cum out of my asspussy and feeds it to me while I am suckling him back to life to fuck me again. Premis would be she has a medical problem where sex hurts and I am his cum dump.
  11. readylatin
    readylatin
    the best grooup................
  12. Hard4all
    Hard4all
    I have had many of these fantasies and I am just happy to find this group.
  13. bi_data_nerd
    bi_data_nerd
    My dream is the find the perfect couple